Yall Still Watch Degrassi?

pbconnect

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
GTA
good god, that was horrible. the 80s sucked :heh:

looking back at it now yeah it looks kinda weak....but if you were a kid growing up in the 80's and 90's in Canada the show was crack.....lol

YBE

Banned
Daps
looking back at it now yeah it looks kinda weak....but if you were a kid growing up in the 80's and 90's in Canada the show was crack.....lol

I wasn't talking about the show....just the clothing & music :scusthov:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i forgot her name but why the fukk is that black girl holding that fat dude hand in the intro :why:

this cant be

Daps
Reppin
NULL
watch that jesus freak start messing with that transgender guy girl whatever the fukk it is

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Nah, Degrassi is washed up. The show went downhill a few years ago. shyt started gettin corny the season after Jimmy got popped. And once they started bringin in new people, it was a wrap...once my bytch Manny left the show, I no longer had any reason to watch. That's just me tho

But on a side not...Cot dam Manny was bad!

Agreed. All these characters on the show started getting jobs in Hollywood and the program lost its realism. Wasn't worth watching at that point. I haven't consistently watched the show since maybe 2006 :wow:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i forgot her name but why the fukk is that black girl holding that fat dude hand in the intro :why:

this cant be

marisol.:facepalm:

black girl lost and forgotten:laugh:

Need to catch up.....where can i download? :shaq:

if you have comcast, they have like 8 episodes on demand.

watch that jesus freak start messing with that transgender guy girl whatever the fukk it is

i missed the episodes where "adam" was trying to pull that but i can see that "adam" had her open.:steviej:

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
Still????

Never saw it. Never heard of it before Drake. Yo hood pass is getting revoked Wacky

YBE

Banned
Daps
I stopped watchin it when they stabbed my boy JT to death. That shyt..wasn't cool. :to:

Honestly, the show got wack after them. When Sean, Emma, Manny, Craig, Paige, Hazel & them were juniors/seniors, that shyt was GOAT. Manny with the thong :noah: Emma starting to come into her looks :leon: Liberty tryna stop JT from leaving the party, then he does anyway & dies :damn: Craig fukking Manny & the Goth chick :jawalrus: Spinner wanting Jimmy to forgive him for getting him shot the fukk up :troll: Sean coming back & stealing Emma from that herb :umad: That was my shyt.

These new kids though :childplease:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Chuch. I think that JT episode was for real the last one I saw. Maybe the one after that or some shyt. shyt got real when Jimmy got capped by ole crazy dude. Me and my sister were lookin at each other like :wow: when that shyt happened.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^^^jimmy getting shot had to be one of the most riveting moments in the history of television.

but if i wouldve known that jimmy would become the poster-boy for industry plants, i wouldve cheered when he got shot.

Still????

Never saw it. Never heard of it before Drake. Yo hood pass is getting revoked Wacky

i cant help it. this show brings the little white girl out of me.

:manny: