Yall Still Watch Degrassi?

YBE

Banned
Daps
:no: they didnt actually allude to them smashin, did they? from the eps ive seen, theyre always together but barely even acknowledging each other.

man, i knew there was a catch when i saw niccas mackin a lil too much. we had to whore out one of ours in return.

Started going out last season breh...

MoMarisolKiss.jpg

I used to watch only for one thang doe. :mjpls:

cassie_steele_cassie_steele_degrassi_1CDZuUV.sized.jpg

normal_lacomplex-cast-gallery-abby07.jpg

Dat bish Manny. :noah:

This my shorty right here :noah:

n500bebaa2a18e.jpg

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^^:scusthov: thats not even realistic.

yea, bianca is the real deal.

ali, bianca & marisol and her jacked up weave run this chit. that rich dyke jawn is in 4th.

I stopped watching it years ago after the fat chick stumbled to her death from a rock.

Manny blue thong>>>>>>>

:pachaha:

they never gave us any closure about her. what did she do? transfer schools when she got out the hospital?

is that the same chick that was reppin dipset in her profile?

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Manny was one of my favorite characters, all those chicks was bad except for Emma and Liberty who was average but that skinny storyline they had with emma was :scusthov:

Ellie was :noah: she was so cute with that red hair :noah:

I would simp for the actress the played Ellie, shes a dime easily.

Ellie, Ashley and Manny was the best looking girls on the show.

I remember when the Degrassi movie came out and Manny made that song called life is a show, I still listen to from time to time, song is dope brehs, even though its kinda teeny bopperish.

:mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
the baddest broads back then was manny & hazel. paige was in 3rd place til ellie eventually came up & passed her.

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Ashley had some pretty ass eyes. I wonder whatever happened to her. I ran into Sean last year in NYC. I think he go to NYU. I aint sure tho. Emma was mad ugly in the beginnin, but she got prettier as she got older, towards senior year. Was Toby EVER seen with a female? Lol

If you woulda told me back then, that Jimmy brooks would go on to be one of the biggest rappers in the game, nikka...

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
toby went with that asian jawn in middle school. she was spinner's adopted sister.

lol @ jimmy brooks and his emo raps.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Ashley had some pretty ass eyes. I wonder whatever happened to her. I ran into Sean last year in NYC. I think he go to NYU. I aint sure tho. Emma was mad ugly in the beginnin, but she got prettier as she got older, towards senior year. Was Toby EVER seen with a female? Lol

If you woulda told me back then, that Jimmy brooks would go on to be one of the biggest rappers in the game, nikka...

I thought the same too. He was rapping on one episode with Ashley & I was like :leon: He got a little flow. I swear I ain't think he'd end up a huge superstar though.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
man, do they plan on getting rid of ali or something? are they writing her off the show with this MIT chit?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^^i dont know if he counts but i think somebody on the other board said that drake smashed.:mjpls:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Surprised yall watch this being a Canadian show and all.