Yall Still Watch Degrassi?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
looks like they threw the "no niccas" contracts in the bushes. i had to start checking it out again when i saw the commercial.

my nicca dave running up in ali bendarri RAW DOGGIE. but of course, the undertone was that her future wouldve got ruined if she ended up pregnant. cuz she just got accepted to MIT. i bet if a white bul ran up in that, there wouldnt be any MIT in those episodes.

and how about that the black dude being captain of the hockey team and living with drew & "adam" on one of those foreign exchange type deals. he almost turned that dike chick back str8, til he started giving her girl advice & chit, but dude is getting mad pu$$. it would be dope if he smashes they mom. better yet, if he smashes "adam" and turns him back into a girl.:heh:

yea, im back on my degrassi ish.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
hold up. why is marisol in every scene with the fat musician bul? thats her dude or somethin?:what:

if so, i guess the blacks had to take an L somewhere in order for the "no niccas" contracts to be thrown in the bushes.:manny:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I still check this out, wont even lie. and marisol is smashin the big homie. this new mini season been poppin tho

:no: they didnt actually allude to them smashin, did they? from the eps ive seen, theyre always together but barely even acknowledging each other.

man, i knew there was a catch when i saw niccas mackin a lil too much. we had to whore out one of ours in return.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
89e.gif

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Nah, Degrassi is washed up. The show went downhill a few years ago. shyt started gettin corny the season after Jimmy got popped. And once they started bringin in new people, it was a wrap...once my bytch Manny left the show, I no longer had any reason to watch. That's just me tho

But on a side not...Cot dam Manny was bad!

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
manny's sister is on there again. but older. i cant look at her like that. shes a bit young. but shes obviously a problem for these young buls.

Nah, Degrassi is washed up. The show went downhill a few years ago. shyt started gettin corny the season after Jimmy got popped. And once they started bringin in new people, it was a wrap...once my bytch Manny left the show, I no longer had any reason to watch. That's just me tho

But on a side not...Cot dam Manny was bad!

it has its ups-n-downs.

i noticed that when they bring in an abundance of new characters, the season tends to be kinda meh.

i didnt even watch the last season, cuz on the previous one, dat nikka dave dumped ali the indian jawn. i didnt know they got back together til i saw the commercials. now i gotta go back and watch the previous season.

rooting for dave to get that pu$$, is the show's main draw for me right now. we watched this nicca in 9th grade following her around like a lost puppy.:obama:

YBE

Banned
Daps
My nikka Dave won for raw dogging the bad indian broad. then lost in the same episode for being in a gay version of Romeo & Juliet :scusthov:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^playing that role is what sealed the deal for him getting the pu$$ tho. even after he basically announced to the school that he was about to smash.

hockey players: how does it feel to be gay?

dave: IM NOT!!! in fact, me and my girlfriend are about to have sex. **clutches ali closer** HETERO SEX!!!!!!!!

ali ran off mad as fidduck, but she still gave him the draws that night.:pachaha: