Yall still wanna smash Doja c00n ?

Does The Coli smash or pass anti-black Doja Cat ?

• Smash

• Pass

Results are only viewable after voting.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Pass.

She’s not very attractive.

IMG_2854-830x1024.jpg

ok breh :dame:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
breh man like yooooooooooooo you ever had some p*ssy breh? i mean p*ssy. REAL p*ssy. not no fake rubber nonsense i mean REAL p*ssy bro. i get p*ssy. p*ssy, breh. you ever had some? best thing in the world. real men know. real men who get p*ssy, that is.

oh you get p*ssy? you sure? bet you dont get p*ssy like me. white p*ssy. red p*ssy. blue p*ssy. fat p*ssy. old p*ssy. hairy p*ssy. p*ssy that looks like my grandpas wallet. p*ssy that burned out my nose hairs. p*ssy so good you cant even buy it on the internet. real p*ssy. steel p*ssy. feel p*ssy. dont steal p*ssy, but BEAT THAT shyt UP YO. real ones know.

i know ive never made a good thread here and probably never will, but cant we do better than these threads

just go jack off and come back when you can think with your brain and not your dikk

there is nothing more annoying than having to be around another man that wont shut the fukk up about how he wants to fukk every woman that walks by

anyone whos entire personality revolves around their sexuality is ANNOYING. straight, gay, trans, whatever. its ANNOYING

be your own person

sorry for rambling. dont @ me, just neg and continue the thread. thanks