Yall still wanna smash Doja c00n ?

Does The Coli smash or pass anti-black Doja Cat ?

• Smash

• Pass

Results are only viewable after voting.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Seeing
I've had to accept that this new generation just doesn't gaf about outright black white supremacists like Doja. If they're famous and produce entertainment they enjoy then it's no issue. She should be persona non grata to any self respecting black person given her behavior, but it's all good to these people. Will never understand it.

It's a harsh split, either they don't care or they are militant about canceling artists.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I've had to accept that this new generation just doesn't gaf about outright black white supremacists like Doja. If they're famous and produce entertainment they enjoy then it's no issue. She should be persona non grata to any self respecting black person given her behavior, but it's all good to these people. Will never understand it.
Daniel Caesar was thrown into the bushes expeditiously
nikkas gotta stop tip toeing around what it really is
Men will be canceled and never given room for redemption
Women are given chance after chance
Even when they spew white supremacy rhetoric and men are still encouraged to give these type of women life lines
That black bachelorette was all in the videos with white boys(now granted she’s never said :mjpls:
At least in public
Now she wants a black man to come save her
I seen way too many people send bail to this bytch and she lets it be known what side she’s on
That’s why I say this problack bullshyt you nikkas be on is a farce
Yall not checking these types of chicks in real life
Skin color be damned
Hell yall don’t check the 5 chicks that post on this bytch right now
Or the LSA plants
So im to believe that in real life yall poking chest out and standing on squares towards these goofy bytches :russ:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dc.png

i'm good :scust: