Y’all still shop at the mall?

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
One of my favorite movie theaters is in the mall, so yes, I still go. However when I’m in the actual mall, I walk around like a mindless zombie without direction if I don’t know what I want. I’m glad malls are still around. It gets people out and actually doing something instead of sitting at home and being a homebody.

Last edited:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I live 5 minutes away from KP in Brooklyn so I slide through regularly. I rarely buy clothing though. Mainly pick up food. That new Target has been clutch.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Went earlier and that shyt was depressing seem like it was more kiosk vendors than actual stores :francis:
Went to one last week just because I haven't been to one in years

It was 2 pm on a Saturday, half the stores were shuttered, only a few :flabbynsick: and a couple jits just walking around

Honestly, growing up and being forced to go with my mom when I was in the single digits ruined malls for me, blessing in disguise :manny:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I live in the DMV…we got outlets and town centers

I mean, we got malls too, but the malls are out there (the good ones at least lol) nobody wanna shop at Marlow Heights or Greenbelt “Mall”

PG Plaza, Arundel Mills, Potomac Mills, Pentagon City, Tysons Corner…damn near everything else is plazas, town centers, or trash lol

It’s online or nothing at this point

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
michael-jordan-yeah.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In NYC you got flagship stores on strips like soho and on 5th ave.you gotta. In the middle of queens or deep in the outskirts of Brooklyn for a traditional mall.

When I leave NYC it’s basically only thriving luxury malls or dead/closed malls.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't often go but I usually shop for a reason. Typically online shopping though. Malls are gross these days.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still go the mall up north every once in a while because there's a comic book shop in there.

Any time I forget to pick up a book from my main shop, I'll usually pick it up there :ehh:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Going to the store and putting your hands on stuff right away is better than online shopo8ng sometimes. Man I just want to pick up random shyt sometimes and I have to order it online and wait two or more days.. shyt is annoying. I have two outlets near me that I used to frequent all the time, I don’t have to go as much these days cause I’ve bought so much lol. Man I got shoes that I bought years ago that I haven’t worn yet :picard:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I grabbed a controller from EB last year while I was getting my phone fixed. Probably go once a year if that and I’m in and out