Y’all still shop at the mall?

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Went earlier and that shyt was depressing seem like it was more kiosk vendors than actual stores :francis:
Arden still popping here in Sac and I'm never far from it when I'm back; in Raleigh I live a mile from Crabtree Valley and literally can walk there when I feel like it. That mall is popping, the other one (Triangle) is dying...

I still like malls though so I may be in the minority here...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
risa-bezos-speedball.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
we never went to malls for the retail shopping but we were shopping nonetheless

:shaq:

not much has changed. you can still shop around... i make a pass on my way home once in a while

:shaq:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like once every 2 months on average I’ll go to the Roosevelt field mall which is always packed. I think malls are dying except that one cuz it’s always poppin every time I go.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I'm shocked at the amount of "anything in there I can find online"... this is total bullshyt

Dillard's, lil nikka fashion stores (trendy shyt 20 years old be rockin), fedora/ hat stores, business casual attire stores etc etc. I can't think of how many times I saw the price tag and thought "I'll find it online" and COULD NOT FIND IT.. and if it's some high quality and expensive yea good luck finding it online 20% off :comeon:

Malls still have exclusive shyt, take it from a guy that likes wearing fly shyt and actually be outside... trust me on this

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been to about 4 different malls in the last 3 months. 2 outlets as well.. I was in foot locker recently to get my daughter some shoes.

There’s still a lot of malls full of women and families.:yeshrug:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I went last year for the first time in nearly a decade. We only went because friend was in town lol. I probably won't be back in one for a long time.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It depends on what you consider a mall, and then there's the location. High end malls in cac areas have nothing but high end stores.

Then you have outlet malls.

At the end of the day, it's too much traffic and too much waiting. Most malls don't cater to mens clothing anyway.

The whole concept of malls has evolved over the decades. It's not the same.