y'all still beefing over consoles?!!?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Most of yall must be young. SNES vs Sega was the real console beef. This "console war" that's going on now is nothing. Cats used to get into fist fights on the playground because Mortal Kombat was better on Sega and cats just had to rub it in somebody face :pacspit:
Hold the fukk UP bruh :stop:
I represented the SNES whoop a nikka ass brigade, your genesis version was all muddied out looking. Its like yall had 8bit colors with your 16bit graphics. You sacrified graphics and gameplay for blood and fatalities :ufdup:

I remember Sonya and Scorpions fatalities being just uppercuts on SNES:mjlol:
Killer Instinct which continously gets update and has new content just added a free finisher/fatality pack for like 8 characters. Eat up xboxers

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
As a gamer I like to see all systems thrive the spirit of these companies competition only means better things for us.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Niqqa I forgot more basketball than u would ever know

So :camby:Young Mattress
Is that right? Cuz I play ball STILL.
I watched Magic play before he got Aids
When Golden State traded Chris Webber to DC for Tom Gugliatta, I seen them drawing the mural on the wall :wow:
When NBA2K came out I wrote a letter to Sega to ask if I could be apart of their East Coast Beta team, they accepted
I singlehandidly helped shape NBA2K and they used ALL OF MY SUGGESTIONS (then gave me none of the credit officially but gave me free games of all 2K titles until sega sold the rights to 2Ksports aka Take 2 interactive aka makers of GTA at the time which is under Rockstar)

I'd ball you the fukk up bruh, I'm in the best shape of my life at the moment (sort of) and can run full court games without getting tired, then I can shoot around for an hour after everyone is done. That's where I am with it, so now you are aware if you can even compete with a nikka like me. Or you might tell yourself that stuff don't matter :bryan: You gotta have Stamina if you wanna consistently have enough energy to do "jumpers" over the course of a game/games

Xbox Fitness got the ball rolling on all that :win:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I like Xbox more, been with them with them since the OG and especially like the controller more.

But PS been putting out games I like more lately plus multiplats are on PC for me.

Just waiting on Scorpio so I can keep my video game hobby going yall can have the stanning.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Hold the fukk UP bruh :stop:
I represented the SNES whoop a nikka ass brigade, your genesis version was all muddied out looking. Its like yall had 8bit colors with your 16bit graphics. You sacrified graphics and gameplay for blood and fatalities :ufdup:

I remember Sonya and Scorpions fatalities being just uppercuts on SNES:mjlol:
Killer Instinct which continously gets update and has new content just added a free finisher/fatality pack for like 8 characters. Eat up xboxers

Nikka Mortal Kombat on Sega was running at 200 fps with the gameplay being hella fast. Uncensored blood for that duplicated the real arcade experience at home. Plus you can ride around and bump that music in ya whip. Now when Mortal Kombat II came out was a different story. The SNES version was damn near arcade perfect. I was pissed off when I left my friends house and had to go back to playing my distorted Sega version :mjcry:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Is that right? Cuz I play ball STILL.
I watched Magic play before he got Aids
When Golden State traded Chris Webber to DC for Tom Gugliatta, I seen them drawing the mural on the wall :wow:
When NBA2K came out I wrote a letter to Sega to ask if I could be apart of their East Coast Beta team, they accepted
I singlehandidly helped shape NBA2K and they used ALL OF MY SUGGESTIONS (then gave me none of the credit officially but gave me free games of all 2K titles until sega sold the rights to 2Ksports aka Take 2 interactive aka makers of GTA at the time which is under Rockstar)

I'd ball you the fukk up bruh, I'm in the best shape of my life at the moment (sort of) and can run full court games without getting tired, then I can shoot around for an hour after everyone is done. That's where I am with it, so now you are aware if you can even compete with a nikka like me. Or you might tell yourself that stuff don't matter :bryan: You gotta have Stamina if you wanna consistently have enough energy to do "jumpers" over the course of a game/games

Xbox Fitness got the ball rolling on all that :win:
:russ: U make it hard for me to hate u :salute:

I don't know how to respond to this post:bryan:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I'm more perplexed by how people call themselves console "elitists" after playing people online both in OW and Fighting games. Earning a trophy for beating a game on the hardest difficulty, doesn't make you elite, it makes you a guy with a lot of time on his hands.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I think it's temp until the Washington Wizards make a conference finals.
XhDukSQ.png

LMAO

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
fukk Sony and the click u claim

nikkas can’t do nothing for fun I swear

nobody really stans the console dumbass:hhh:
It’s just fun and games

Im sure some worship the shyt but majority of people just like the fun back n forth

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
shyt is weird...there are people who just flat out won't play a great game cause they like "I only buy playstation so fukk Halo" Or "I only by halo so fukk Horizon Zero Dawn."