Ya'll smashing this thick ass auntie or nah?

Thread title

• Smash

Votes: 217 72.6%
  • Pass

Votes: 82 27.4%

• Total voters

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She isn't thick. And I'm not sure how the definition of thick has evolved to this. When I was a teen, Beyonce was considered thick. Nowadays there's so many obese, plus size and overweight women, out there,(that people are calling thick) that trust me, women that are my size in my age range, are considered a premium and still get plenty of play and attention, and men.

I love working out(it's my lifestyle), eating well, and taking care of myself, because I do it for me; I know that I'll age well, that my health will continue to be in tip-top shape, so regardless of what's in, or what some of you like, I'm good with my size bruh and my health is too.

As far as the woman in the OP goes, as a woman that is attracted to other women, she is not what I'm attracted to, and nah I would not want to look like her, but I know there are plenty of men on here, and elsewhere that like that look, so eat the whole plate bruhs, you ain't the only one.
In all honesty, Beyonce hasn't been thick a single day of her life.
Perhaps the 90s standard of beauty bled into the early 2000s and warped perceptions of what is and isn't "thick."
A woman with a fat ass = thick :manny:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
markhenry.gif

kL7EwW1.gif

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would, but I still can't understand why women pollute their bodies with those trashy ass looking tattoos :why:
Those are tattoos to cover up her surgery scars.:yeshrug:

Tats on her t*ts cover up the scars from the boob job.
Stomach tats cover up the tummy tuck scar and possibly the pregnancy stretch marks.
The big tattoo over her ass is to cover up the butt implant incision scars.
tumblr_pbd5fpmmqE1x30tbeo1_1280.jpg
:yeshrug: