Ya'll smashing this thick ass auntie or nah?

Thread title

• Smash

Votes: 217 72.6%
  • Pass

Votes: 82 27.4%

• Total voters

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DgjyIQes_o.jpg

:sas2:
QjPXlam.png
Was going to say only head. But this pic got me wanting more.........She looks like she does A2M.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Finna stay in the crib by yourself :pachaha:

We want the whole plate :ahh:

They gettin more play than y'all now:sas2:

And they play harder to get:scust:game done changed blood these type hoes used to be late night bust downs now they run the show :hhh:fat hoes got the big head
This the Ass Age blood:mjlit:

She isn't thick. And I'm not sure how the definition of thick has evolved to this. When I was a teen, Beyonce was considered thick. Nowadays there's so many obese, plus size and overweight women, out there,(that people are calling thick) that trust me, women that are my size in my age range, are considered a premium and still get plenty of play and attention, and men.

I love working out(it's my lifestyle), eating well, and taking care of myself, because I do it for me; I know that I'll age well, that my health will continue to be in tip-top shape, so regardless of what's in, or what some of you like, I'm good with my size bruh and my health is too.

As far as the woman in the OP goes, as a woman that is attracted to other women, she is not what I'm attracted to, and nah I would not want to look like her, but I know there are plenty of men on here, and elsewhere that like that look, so eat the whole plate bruhs, you ain't the only one.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Almost 50 yrs old and shaking ass & taking thirst trap pics on IG. Looking silly with all those tats.