Ya'll smashing this thick ass auntie or nah?

Thread title

• Smash

Votes: 217 72.6%
  • Pass

Votes: 82 27.4%

• Total voters

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
How come you're always so hoemotional when you quote me?

How are you mad that I dont fukk fat females like you do??

That should mean theres more for you

If you wanna fukk obese females then do you, but you gotta stop this e-posturing. You're embarrassing yourself

nikkas wanna try and shame you because you dont like what they like smh. What a catty ass feminine ass post. I bet you rolled your neck after you clicked reply
the fact u catching feelings says it all:wow:

And I don't know who the fukk u are
:gucci:
But I see u know me u virgin hoe fagoot
U and the lames who dapped u
Be the main virgin ass gumps who talk like they got options yet be in the no fap threads asking for tips

Emotional ass fukk nikka

Literally every dude who dapped u the same cacs too scared to even say shyt

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
Believe 100% of what your man tells you about how sexy another woman is brehettes

:heh:

When she first came out in destiny child, she was referred to as thick. And that was always my perception of thickness: women that are not thin, with some ass and some meat on their bones, but overall still solid in appearance(not fat looking). If being thick just means you have a big ass, that means a lot of obese and fat women with huge asses and huge everything else, are also thick.

It seems like the lines between thick and fat have blurred. I consider women around Ashanti’s size to be thick. And consider this woman to be a bbw, which back when I was younger, bbw were called fat women.

But based on the threads on here, standards seem loose,(I’m conviced some of y’all fukk anything) so of course they’d be loose when it comes to defining fat vs thick.

I showed this thread to this guy im dealing with and he said she was fat too.
lieve

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Believe 100% of what your man tells you about how sexy another woman is brehettes

:heh:

lieve

He’s not my man. And I’ve asked him to rate other women or tell me his thoughts and he’s honest. If it’s a bad women, he’ll say so, it doesn’t make me feel any type of way, and i’ll either agree or disagree. I acknowledge when a woman is bad, has a good body, etc. In fact we have the same taste in women(I used to mess with women, sooooo no hating, when a woman’s sexy i’ll notice too).

Now don’t get me wrong he said that if he was drunk asf he could have sex with the woman in the op, because she has a fat ass. But he said to him she’s fat and other bruhs in this thread said so too, if you disagree then okay, to each their own. :yeshrug: That was my only point of contention with the op in the first place that this woman that imo was fat, is called thick.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
the fact u catching feelings says it all:wow:

And I don't know who the fukk u are
:gucci:
But I see u know me u virgin hoe fagoot
U and the lames who dapped u
Be the main virgin ass gumps who talk like they got options yet be in the no fap threads asking for tips

Emotional ass fukk nikka

Literally every dude who dapped u the same cacs too scared to even say shyt
You seem to be real hoemotional over daps:umad:

You about to have a tantrum over some pixels on your screen huh

You typed this post out with tears in your eyes huh

Why don't you focus on those fat chicks with low self-esteem. Don't worry about me

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
You seem to be real hoemotional over daps:umad:

You about to have a tantrum over some pixels on your screen huh

You typed this post out with tears in your eyes huh

Why don't you focus on those fat chicks with low self-esteem. Don't worry about me

Still p*ssy less I see:wow:

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
She a big girl. But a little good loving could get her in perfect shape :shaq:

Not my type body wise. But she might got a good meal cooking and her money right :ohhh:..so who knows:mjlit:
:banderas:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
hpuqrq8aa1a31.jpg

:whoo: