Ya'll smashing this thick ass auntie or nah?

Thread title

• Smash

Votes: 217 72.6%
  • Pass

Votes: 82 27.4%

• Total voters

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
In all honesty, Beyonce hasn't been thick a single day of her life.
Perhaps the 90s standard of beauty bled into the early 2000s and warped perceptions of what is and isn't "thick."
A woman with a fat ass = thick :manny:

When she first came out in destiny child, she was referred to as thick. And that was always my perception of thickness: women that are not thin, with some ass and some meat on their bones, but overall still solid in appearance(not fat looking). If being thick just means you have a big ass, that means a lot of obese and fat women with huge asses and huge everything else, are also thick.

It seems like the lines between thick and fat have blurred. I consider women around Ashanti’s size to be thick. And consider this woman to be a bbw, which back when I was younger, bbw were called fat women.

But based on the threads on here, standards seem loose,(I’m conviced some of y’all fukk anything) so of course they’d be loose when it comes to defining fat vs thick.

I showed this thread to this guy im dealing with and he said she was fat too.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
when im in a thick girl mood, im there :takedat:

on a sidenote, is it just me or do thick girls cum faster than slim ones? I find it only takes a few long strokes to get the toes curling for a heavier chick. my ex was like that. 10 minutes in talm bout "it's too much" :hhh:
I literrally thought on this 2 days ago...

I think they do