Y’all seen this “Woke Content Detector List” ?

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
The same people complaining that everyone else is soft and easily 'triggered'. I'm becoming convinced that these people are too stupid to know the definitions of words they use, but too scared of looking dumber than they are to actually learn the definitions and use them correctly.
The same people who go

“Why don’t you create your own Games”

Gets mad when someone Black or another demographic creates a game

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The same people complaining that everyone else is soft and easily 'triggered'. I'm becoming convinced that these people are too stupid to know the definitions of words they use, but too scared of looking dumber than they are to actually learn the definitions and use them correctly.
"LOL UR TRIGGERED BRO LMAO FUKKIN Gp*ssy WOKE SNOWFLAKE"

images

"listen, u.. Listen LISTEN! THERES 'NO FUKCK NIGG eeerrr AUGHAHHH!!... *screams into japan pillow*

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
pretty much confirming he said it :francis:

Saber Interactive hasn't helped clarify that situation, declining to comment on whether it was actually Karch who posted the YouTube comment or an imposter. Yesterday, however, Karch put up a comment on LinkedIn that could be taken as implying that he did in fact write it: "Whoever wrote that seems pretty sharp," he said. At the very least, it's an endorsement of the message, but if Karch really didn't write it, you'd think he'd just come out and say that it was an imposter.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can’t stand any of these video game streamer quasi-celebrities. This dude, PewDiePie, Kai Cenat, Hasan Piker..I will never understand how anybody finds this corny shyt entertaining.
I wouldn't lump Kai into this group. He's just a streamer who occasionally does video game streams. He's not a dedicated "game streamer" or someone that's some current events in gaming/society talking head. He just a young kid living life.