Y’all seen this “Woke Content Detector List” ?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh them cacs might as well play pogs or jacks :dead:

Obviously everything with a pixel is woke.

Hell Pong is woke because the background is black :mjpls:
Golf is woke. Hitting a white ball with a club, and putting it in a hole is the epitome of beating white people and burying them. It's a sad sad world. We are under attack. Same with bowling. Throwing a black or any colored ball and knocking down as many white pins as possible for "points". It's sick. If golf balls and bowling pins were any other color it wouldn't be 'fun anymore' and woke crowds would burn down cities and cry racism.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Seeing Days Gone on that list proves what i’ve always suspected. That the outrage About it not being greenlit for a sequel is from these downtrodden cacs that think the game was only negatively reviewed because it starrred a white man

Also, im not gonna take the time to look for it but I bet Kingdom Come Deliverance is “recommended”
You were right :russ:. I guess Civ VI isn't recommended because they made Cleopatra black on there.:mjlol:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Seeing Days Gone on that list proves what i’ve always suspected. That the outrage About it not being greenlit for a sequel is from these downtrodden cacs that think the game was only negatively reviewed because it starrred a white man

Also, im not gonna take the time to look for it but I bet Kingdom Come Deliverance is “recommended”​

Has anyone non black an autitic/incel ever gotten past the first quest in this game?
I've played MANY a horrid control gaming and shlocked through so many videogame conquests I had no business in (Bullet witch and Nintey Nine Nights comes to mind) but if ever I saw people recommend a game...that was just, fukking, WEIRD, was this odd moving shyt.
It could just be me, but by christ, is this game offputting to play on so many levels.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Golf is woke. Hitting a white ball with a club, and putting it in a hole is the epitome of beating white people and burying them. It's a sad sad world. We are under attack. Same with bowling. Throwing a black or any colored ball and knocking down as many white pins as possible for "points". It's sick. If golf balls and bowling pins were any other color it wouldn't be 'fun anymore' and woke crowds would burn down cities and cry racism.​

:francis:
The same unwashed lunatic that would espouse this sort of mentally addled shyt at you, would smooth right the fukk back when you start talking about how a white ball is being used to knock all the different coloured ones into strategically placed holes who were once living in complete racial harmony before the white one, who wouldn't fit in decided he needed the real estate which is the pool table, with the black one being the last to achieve his colonial goal.​

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Cacs need lives,but they been doing this shyt every since they were spawned.

Companies ain’t losing sleep over these bytches

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Golf is woke. Hitting a white ball with a club, and putting it in a hole is the epitome of beating white people and burying them. It's a sad sad world. We are under attack. Same with bowling. Throwing a black or any colored ball and knocking down as many white pins as possible for "points". It's sick. If golf balls and bowling pins were any other color it wouldn't be 'fun anymore' and woke crowds would burn down cities and cry racism.

What about pool? Is that woke?