Y'all remember the tranny that got stomped out in traffic last month in Dallas?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
There are quite a few trans stomping videos out there. Getting them mixed up is understandable. The one you're talking about happened in Charlotte. There was also one in Atlanta where a tranny was talking MAD shyt to numerous people before getting that A-Town Stomp.

damn that nikka hit that tranny with a garvin stomp :huhldup:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Y’all peep how the media is making this about toxic masculinity and transphobia? I’ve seen an article that says 4 black trans have been murdered this YEAR, and they’re acting like it’s an epidemic. I wouldn’t wish death on anyone, but they always ignore the motive behind it and jump straight to it being a hate crime. Even like some of y’all said in this thread, this was some street, not a random attack on a tranny.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Nah

These people be having complete feminine traits they wanna be called a chick I don't give a fukk
More men go thru with the operation than women

The men more man enough to become women than the women are to become men

What’s the point of walki. Around with a strap on all damn day .. tellin broads to suck it and u never had the sensation of ya balls being grasp or the hoe goblin

U wanna be a man but u don’t wanna be a man why continue to cramp and deal with ya cycle