Y'all remember the tranny that got stomped out in traffic last month in Dallas?

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
sounds like it was over some sheets shyt :skip:
oHzOeJB.gif

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Fam, I get where you coming from but in this specific case where somebody is dead. I'm just gonna be respectful. I'll choose another situation to fight that battle.
You're willing to sell out principle for a fake gesture of "respect" that means nothing to anyone. If you really respected this person and the fact that he was murdered, you wouldn't be in here gossiping spreading negative rumors about him. You cats be on some other shyt.

Prynce

Daps
You're willing to sell out principle for a fake gesture of "respect" that means nothing to anyone. If you really respected this person and the fact that he was murdered, you wouldn't be in here gossiping spreading negative rumors about him. You cats be on some other shyt.
It really ain't all that deep for me dog

It's just a story that peaked my interests and im just passing along the info I've heard

It could be true or it could be BS

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Yahoo is now part of Oath

A transgender woman in Texas who was brutally beaten by a mob last month in a possible hate crime was found shot to death over the weekend, Dallas police said.

Officers found Muhlaysia Booker, 23, lying face-down on a street in East Dallas early Saturday, police said at a press conference Sunday, She was pronounced dead at the scene.

Police said that they had no suspects or leads in what they called “homicidal violence,” and didn’t have enough information to determine whether Booker’s killing was motivated by hate.

Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings (D) mourned Booker’s death in a tweet Sunday, and called on people with any information to tell the police.

Booker was attacked at a Dallas apartment complex on April 12 in what police called an apparent act of mob violence after she was involved in a minor car crash. People in the crowd kicked and punched her, police said, and a man later identified as Edward Thomas beat her to the point of unconsciousness and was charged with aggravated assault.

Booker suffered a facial fracture and other injuries. She told police that she heard homophobic slurs from the crowd. Police classified the incident as a possible hate crime.

Cellphone video of the violence captured by witnesses went viral.

Transgender people, particularly women of color, face disproportionate rates of violence in the United States. Booker is at least the fourth transgender person in the U.S. to be slain this year, according to the Human Rights Campaign. All were black women.

Last week, Claire Legato, a black transgender woman in Cleveland, died after being shot in the head.

According to a Human Rights Campaign report last year, at least 128 transgender people were killed in the U.S. from 2013 to 2018. Almost 90% of them were women, about 80% were women of color, and almost 70% were black women. Nearly two-thirds of the transgender people died from gun violence.

Women of color?
TPooAb.gif

"According to a Human Rights Campaign report last year, at least 128 transgender people were killed in the U.S. from 2013 to 2018. Almost 90% of them were women, about 80% were women of color, and almost 70% were black women. "

:mindblown:?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
There are quite a few trans stomping videos out there. Getting them mixed up is understandable. The one you're talking about happened in Charlotte. There was also one in Atlanta where a tranny was talking MAD shyt to numerous people before getting that A-Town Stomp.

This is the worst:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
@sanityovar8ted @BrothaZay

Said she was knee deep in the streets. She used to beat cis women up all the time and was a bully

She had a lot of enemies and used to expose the DL thugs she used to smash

She was asking for this it seems

Like that other gay nikka on the Internet?

Ain’t he become trans too?
Markeith Rivers

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
It really ain't all that deep for me dog

It's just a story that peaked my interests and im just passing along the info I've heard

It could be true or it could be BS
That's why I asked why you were going out of your way to call him a "young lady". You made it a point to do that and I was just curious as to why when you know it was a man. The "respect" shyt clearly doesn't apply. I don't see why black go along with this transgender shyt. It's just systematic white supremacy.

It's all good tho, I'm watching the game.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Regardless of how you feel about these people no one deserves to go out like this. RIP

We need to hear the whole story first,they say it was a traffic accident. May have been,if a whole crowd was screaming slurs a child was probably involved.