Y’all nikkas be sipping wine???

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Wines the best... fukk beer, too many bubbles

And ain't doin no vodka sodas or whiskey and cokes. Too much bubbles too.

Seriously, the best way to drink is wine. Goes with food well, don't need to drink a lot to get drunk, easier on the stomach:smugdraper:

(I'm talking red wine.. white is very average and will give you headaches the next day if you hav even a tiiiiiny bit too much smhh:stopitslime:)

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I started to drink wine more lately and I see why people gravitate towards it when they get older. Taste better with food and give you a good buzz without fukking you up. I used to drink strictly red wine but start drinking more white because it’s not heavy on my stomach. Having wine while eating fish or pasta is :ohlawd: .

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Wines the best... fukk beer, too many bubbles

And ain't doin no vodka sodas or whiskey and cokes. Too much bubbles too.

Seriously, the best way to drink is wine. Goes with food well, don't need to drink a lot to get drunk, easier on the stomach:smugdraper:

(I'm talking red wine.. white is very average and will give you headaches the next day if you hav even a tiiiiiny bit too much smhh:stopitslime:)
You gotta drink good white wines , organic even , wins in 2020 is PIFF I have wine rack at the crib

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Def a wine drinker. Getting into wine can help with networking in the right situations, plus the shxt tastes good. I keep 6 random bottles in the rack at any point (it takes me weeks to go through them though)

My favorite white: Pinot Grigio
My favorite red: Cabernet Sauvignon

Wine is lower in calories than most hard liquors and it's easier for your body to process. And it can be less expense than most hard liquors as well.

It's good to keep some desert wines (Moscato, Porto, etc) in the house for when ladies come over. Most of the ones I deal with aren't trying to drink Hennessey and Ciroc.

For brehs looking for a good brand to start with I recommend Coppola. It's a good brand across multiple types of wines and won't cost you more than $25 a bottle.

Last edited:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Def a wine drinker. Getting into wine can help with networking in the right situations, plus the shxt tastes good. I keep 6 random bottles in the house at any point (it takes me weeks to go through them though)

My favorite white: Pinot Grigio
My favorite red: Cabernet Sauvignon

Wine is lower in calories than most hard liquors and it's easier for your body to process. And it can be less expense than most hard liquors as well.

It's good to keep some desert wines (Moscato, Porto, etc) in the house for when ladies come over. Most of the ones I deal with aren't trying to drink Hennessey and Ciroc.

For brehs looking for a good brand to start with I recommend Coppola. It's a good brand across multiple types of wines and won't cost you more than $25 a bottle.

I like Pinot Grigio, Sauvignon Blanc, Rose, and moderately dry red wines in general......That super dry stuff is for serial killer palates :russ: