Yall need to watch Scavengers Reign HBO scifi animation

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Just finished this yesterday, easily one of the best series I've seen :wow:literally nothing negative to say. Loved the fact they're not out there explainung stuff and whatnot, this is just how this world works, deal with it :ufdup:

So basically the ending to me looked like it COULD move on to a 2nd season, while at the same time it works as legit open ending. For me it would be cool, IF they decide to do a 2nd season, to not really do it as a "true" sequel to the 1st but more so stay in the same universe but focus on that ship Kris ends up on.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Man, I just finished the first episode and :wow: haven't seen this level of alterity in science fiction yet. I want to see things that are DIFFERENT and it gave me that and more.

The alien soundtrack is promising and the artstyle and animation are also high quality.

Really glad I heard about it.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
The environment and creatures on this planet, cotdayum:damn: It's like everything exist to kill you or become some parasite living off you, especially if it's beautiful. shyt is like Australia to the thousandth power. It baffles me when any of the characters think they can stop and smell the roses, like they ain't seen those roses are attached to a acid spewing clawed monster, especially if it glows in the dark. And then you got dark Phoenix Bulbasaur walking around, hating technology too:picard:

The show off course is dope af and some of the most creative shyt I've ever seen. I'm just late to the party.