Yall need to watch Scavengers Reign HBO scifi animation

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Making my way through the episodes now. Series is beautiful to look at :whoo: , art style kinda reminds me of Saga with the color palette used. The planet is filled with nightmare creatures. Will be caught up by the time the season wraps up on Thursday.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Just finished the latest ep, show is getting a 9.5/10 from me so far

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching the finale :wow: . Hard to imagine the show won't make my Top 10 list for the end of the year. Such a beautiful series, from the animation to the score. The vocal performances were on point too, but the show could shine with minimal dialogue and just letting you take in the environment.

No way I would be able to survive on that planet :skip:

We really have been blessed with a lot of stellar adult animation these past few years.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Its not meant to be understood. You are experiencing this crazy planet and stuff is occurring without these convoluted backstories to explain it all. Thats part of the charm.

You can't really say that because it had a purpose..

Initially it was controlling them little green things..

Then it seen the red head dude and was like :shaq:

Took him over then started to grow even larger.. It even killed the "other salamander" and for some reason..anything electronic he felt was an adversary..

But at the end it seemed exhausted.. even had bags under its eyes

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
You can't really say that because it had a purpose..

Initially it was controlling them little green things..

Then it seen the red head dude and was like :shaq:

Took him over then started to grow even larger.. It even killed the "other salamander" and for some reason..anything electronic he felt was an adversary..

But at the end it seemed exhausted.. even had bags under its eyes

Those are things that happen but not why the creatures biology is what it is.

Maybe that book Ursula took from the old lady will have the answers in another season.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it was good, not sure I really "got" what was going on with the mind controlling pokemon completely, but it was a beautiful show. the animation, the colors, the music all really made it.

was cool to see the robot evolve into something else and it be beyond it's comprehension and start its own species, beautiful. :wow: