Yall need to watch Scavengers Reign HBO scifi animation

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
This show is an absolute classic.
Ursala has continuously fukked over Sam with her curiosity. Consistently, anyone who doesn't observe shyt from a safe distance has been dealt with quickly :skip:
Also
I still don't understand what happened with her earlier when she breathed in the fungus and her guts popped out, I thought that meant she had been taken over al la Cordyceps but they never mentioned it again?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Ursala has continuously fukked over Sam with her curiosity. Consistently, anyone who doesn't observe shyt from a safe distance has been dealt with quickly :skip:
Also
I still don't understand what happened with her earlier when she breathed in the fungus and her guts popped out, I thought that meant she had been taken over al la Cordyceps but they never mentioned it again?
I don't remember did she lead him over to their current predicament, or was it the only path forward?

Dont click if u aint caught up
But yeah I found the way Sam ended up getting fukked, and Ursula now being the cautious one interesting, when HE was the one who found out the old lady had ended up getting infected

I don't think the other crew is even going to get a chance to betray Azi

I think Levi comes back by the finale

I love this show

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Also
i think the shyt makes folks hallucinate, and if you dont get out of there you become all fukked up. but since she got out it didnt happen. maybe.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
i think the shyt makes folks hallucinate, and if you dont get out of there you become all fukked up. but since she got out it didnt happen. maybe.

Where these zombie helpers come from.

How does that thing control.. shirt essentially anything made of matter