Y'all make the brisket & we'll bring the biscuits :demonic: - Official Falcons @ Cowboys game thread

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Ya'll made Deion a hot player we made him an HOF player with the rings. :dame:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
colombo-vs-d-hall.gif

My favorite Cowboys-Falcons memory

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
These struggle game thread titles :scust:

:mjlol:

Breh ain't you reppin #Cookout Snack Team or #Cookout Cotillion or whatever stupid ass name y'all runnin that's got Cookout in it? :dahell: Ain't nuthin in this world better than Texas brisket and Georgia honey sweetened buttermilk battered biscuits :ahh: Even that bama PintCityp*ssy would agree

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Shoutout Bird Breh @The ADD and Cowboys breh/fellow NCCU Eagle @Primetime21 for coming together to record this episode on short notice
:salute:

shoutout to ya'll brehs doing ya'll thing with the podcast every week :myman:

finally a 1 o clock game for us so we dont have to wait all damn day :blessed:

DSGB

Pro
Daps
Yea i still think Roddy is the number 2, but Hankerson might eat into his numbers this season because Shanahan hand picked him to come over with him. Im thinking we go high with a WR in the draft next year because Matt will be 31 next season and he realistically doesn't have more than 2-3 prime years left.
Roddy was #2 coming into the season, but he has to continue to perform. I have watches several portions of the all-22 and Roddy wasn't getting separation at all. That leaping TD Hankerson made was never really in Roddy's game. Roddy has become a ground bound possession WR. He's seemed to have lost 2-3 steps. Matt Ryan missed him once or twice, but it is telling that he threw to Hank in double coverage than to try Roddy on the crossing route in 1-on-1.

Roddy will get his catches, but mostly as a 2nd/3rd option depending on the play. The new offense doesn't feature as many "sit-down" type routes as before. It's more slants, crosses, etc than the hooks and comebacks that Roddy excels with.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Hoping for no injuries on any team and a fun, good game. No hate for ATL on my end but gotta clip some wings today! Go Boys