Y'all make the brisket & we'll bring the biscuits :demonic: - Official Falcons @ Cowboys game thread

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
If Weeden struggles early, he will not recover. It will get out of hand in a hurry if they have to abandon the run and that OL.

Dallas D is good. I think we see Roddy eat them up though. They won't let Julio beat them and should open up the backside. I'm hopeful that we can break a run or two. The run game was :flabbynsick: last week

Has Hankerson taken his spot fully??

I dont think Roddy even got a target last week

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Has Hankerson taken his spot fully??

I dont think Roddy even got a target last week

We debated this on #birdbrehs @Kaedus @Tee Little @Motife43 @The ADD and personally I think he has, Roddy's coming off injuries, offseason elbow surgery and he's just not as explosive as he once was. Hankerson has been in this system with OC Shanny before in WAS and is much more explosive right now. I think he's the clear #2 now

You ole aunt Jemima ass nikkas would be in the kitchen like some hoes baking biscuits:avxl:

Ya team gotta be undefeated to post in this thread gnome :umad:

BTW, :salute: to @Primetime21 for bringing that Cowboys perspective to The Bird Brehs podcast. Y'all Cowboys brehs support ya boy

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I think Roddy can give us those types of games in spots, but I don't think he can play to that level every week anymore. I'd be shocked if he got 50 or more catches this season

Yea i still think Roddy is the number 2, but Hankerson might eat into his numbers this season because Shanahan hand picked him to come over with him. Im thinking we go high with a WR in the draft next year because Matt will be 31 next season and he realistically doesn't have more than 2-3 prime years left.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Yea i still think Roddy is the number 2, but Hankerson might eat into his numbers this season because Shanahan hand picked him to come over with him. Im thinking we go high with a WR in the draft next year because Matt will be 31 next season and he realistically doesn't have more than 2-3 prime years left.

Depends how Justin Hardy pans out (remember we just drafted him out of ECU in the third round this yr)...I think with Julio, Hank, Roddy, & Hardy we should have a pretty solid WR roster for the foreseeable future

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Depends how Justin Hardy pans out (remember we just drafted him out of ECU in the third round this yr)...I think with Julio, Hank, Roddy, & Hardy we should have a pretty solid WR roster for the foreseeable future

Hardy was drafted to replace Harry. We don't have Roddy's replacement. That may be Hankerson but we can't be sure yet. I think he may be more of a rich man's Jenkins to Julio's Roddy for a few years until we get a new Julio. Using names as a depth chart/passing game option barometer, of course.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
?

He could play 8-9 more easy. Good QBs stick around. At the good level

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
?

He could play 8-9 more easy. Good QBs stick around. At the good level

I said prime. Peyton is sticking around but he aint nowhere near his prime. His prime is passed tho.. Yea Ryan is the kind of QB that will probably play till he is 38, but his best years are right now. The only QB that is truly defying his age right now is Brady but he is the GOAT. Peyton is probably top 5, both future hall of famers locks, Ryan aint makin no hall of fame unless he really goes ham the next few seasons.