Yall let low quality posters like this stay here?

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
I said this before and I’ll say this again, the anonymity of the Internet protects people from dealing serious consequences.

If you and some poster is getting in a heated altercation, just ignore em and continue your day. Life is too short dealing with stressful bullshyt.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You just never know what a person is going through.
Someone called me fat for no reason in a thread last week.
I went to the store and got 5 tubs of ice cream.
Only 1 is left right now.
Be kind.

He should have thought about that before he called me a fakkit :pacspit:

What kinda ice cream though :lupe:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I said this before and I’ll say this again, the anonymity of the Internet protects people from dealing serious consequences.

If you and some poster is getting in a heated altercation, just ignore em and continue your day. Life is too short dealing with stressful bullshyt.
I get disrespected on a daily basis but I don’t cry or snitch. I don’t take any of this serious so maybe that’s why. I’m happy in my real life. These nikkas ain’t and need this to feel secure. I don’t hence why I always go against the grain and troll them :manny:

But I truly ain’t the type to go back and forth. Sometimes I indulge but I mainly ignore it. Waste of time.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
For one, he's a supporter, not sure if he that matters

For two, he brings traffic like Zay and Coi do. A lot of y'all get agged by a lot of their content but won't scroll or block :yeshrug: they ain't going away unless you take matters into your own hands
Relax bud. Put some respect on the loc @BrothaZay thats my OG. A maricon like @Gator Reloaded aint on the same level. Imma give you a pass but next time you feel froggy don’t say moronic shyt

Understood? YHLQMDLG

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Careful. @Mowgli taught @Gator Reloaded BJJ and from that he made his own style called Brazilian jaw-jizztsu :dame:

I don't think you want them problems.
End up down bad out here crying bout sexual assault kuz you couldn't take a neg, brehs