Yall let low quality posters like this stay here?

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
it's a roguelike, ion think it's even possible to win without losing a lot first

around halfway in or a lil less than that, the story really ramps up in the second half

edit: if you like the prey campaign you should cop alien isolation
Okay good looks.

Yeah I love it. Seems slower paced than Dishonored and Deathloop but I like it.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Its fukked up but bruh…this the internet. If you can’t handle that shyt log the fukk off and find something else worthwhile to do with your time
Who said I can't handle it? If it was some random lame I wouldn't have made a thread or even cared. But dude has crossed the line with neg messages multiple other times

And he is legitimately a terrible poster. You have to add something substantial to a forum like this. Even someone like @Your Welcome adds humor. But this fakkit doesn't do anything but post shade room content, unfunny troll threads and express his attraction to other men

It's deeper than what he said. It's a microcosm of how trash he is. Reggie level of trash

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Who said I can't handle it? If it was some random lame I wouldn't have made a thread or even cared. But dude has crossed the line with neg messages multiple other times

And he is legitimately a terrible poster. You have to add something substantial to a forum like this. Even someone like @Your Welcome adds humor. But this fakkit doesn't do anything but post shade room content, unfunny troll threads and express his attraction to other men

It's deeper than what he said. It's a microcosm of how trash he is. Reggie level of trash
You know you can block/ignore me right? Why just keep crying and bytching? :gucci:

Stop posting and go spend some quality time with your mother. :mjgrin:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.

You ever complained like this before? Seems like he struck a nerve and you went off :yeshrug:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I been beefing on twitter with this guy called Dezaxe and his beyotch Remi Girl
Yesterday dude said his moms has stage 4 cancer
I was like "ohhhhhhhhhhh thats why be been such a terrible disgusting ghastly person"
And I felt bad.
Dont do or say things that you will feel bad about.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I been beefing on twitter with this guy called Dezaxe and his beyotch Remi Girl
Yesterday dude said his moms has stage 4 cancer
I was like "ohhhhhhhhhhh thats why be been such a terrible disgusting ghastly person"
And I felt bad.
Dont do or say things that you will feel bad about.
Now that’s just mean. I started an indisputable fact.

Your Welcome

Hear Too Help
Daps

:gucci: