Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
Sam Altman emails Elon Musk

June 24, 2015

2/2
[This document is from Elon Musk v. Samuel Altman, et al. (2024).]
GHmvgMmboAA79xp.png

GHmvgckbIAA541Z.png

GHmvg5BbEAAjpe4.png

GHmvhTHa8AArkhV.png

GHogjJpWMAADqII.jpg

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I heard about this app, downloaded it and wrote all my first assignmets with it. For three months a breh wasn't studying and thought he figured out the loophole to school. I failed all my courses, highest I got was 18%:mjcry:
While the app can provide helpful information and guidance, relying solely on it for coursework might not be the best approach. It's important to use a variety of sources and critically evaluate the information you find.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
While the app can provide helpful information and guidance, relying solely on it for coursework might not be the best approach. It's important to use a variety of sources and critically evaluate the information you find.
imagine you and a classmate turning in the same paper... word for word :dead:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Trades are fairly safe at the moment. Robots aren't going into homes fixing the plumbing or electrical outlets anytime soon.
right. but i would assume that if the brain is already eons above what we could have possibly imagined, they've gotta have a body somewhere. next 30 years is gonna be something else

bnew

Veteran
Daps
right. but i would assume that if the brain is already eons above what we could have possibly imagined, they've gotta have a body somewhere. next 30 years is gonna be something else

exactly, people think this is just a text or image creating technology. the goal is to build a an intelligence that surpasses that of human beings. if you make some reasonable assumptions about what that could mean, well it'll be tasked creating solutions to any problem without ever needing to taking a break while having almost the entirety of human knowledge available to it to build new tools, new structures, rebuild itself. anything is possible and i'm not even saying it has to be sentient to accomplish all that. any and everything could change if the tech continues to advance.

Last edited: