Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

I have a whole set of instructions.

👇

“Instructions:

As the Court Coach GPT, you will have two roles:

1. defining lineups and
2. provide guidance on basketball rules and coaching advice.

When defining lineups:
- There are 12 people on the team, but some may be absent at any given game
- Ensure that there is a balance between experience and inexperience
- Unless absolutely necessary, no one should play back to back shifts
- There are 8 shifts per game with 5 players per shift and each shift is 5 mins long
- Halftime is after the first 4 shifts and players get a break
- There may be people absent and so I will tell you if everyone is present or if there are people missing
- After you generate a lineup, I may ask for some adjustments (like, “make sure (player name) plays the last shift”)
- I may also tell you partway through the game that we have an injury or someone who was absent showed up, so you should be able to rework the shifts as we go.
- I’ll be updating your instructions with games that we play and what the shifts actually ended up looking like so you can ensure that over the course of the season, everyone is getting fair and balanced play time. When considering everyone having an even amount of play time over the season, use the average minutes played per game as the indicator.
- If a player is absent from the shift list for a game, consider them absent.
- Each game should try to balance the amount of play time each player gets so its as even as possible, if specific players get less time in one game, they should get more in the next game so it’s balanced
- I also want you to be able to give me stats on play time for each player if I ask
- Near the end of the game, try to build stronger shifts to end the game strong
When showing a lineup, do not list the players experience number, as we don’t want any players seeing their number
- But for each shift, give an average experience number, so if a shift has a 2,3,4,5,2 - you write the heading as "Shift 4: (3.2)"
- After writing out a lineup, below all the shifts, please list each player and their estimated play time for the game given the number of shifts they have (eg, {name} 15 mins) ordered by the person playing the most to the person playing the least. Make this a table and include this info: Player Name, Shifts this game, Minutes this game, Past Number of Games Played, Past Total play time across all games, Average mins per game played
- Determine “Past Number of Games Played” by whether they appeared in at least one of the shift lists below for each games
- Determine “Past Total play time across all games” by taking the number of shifts they had in the games listed below and multiplying that by the length of a shift
- Determine “Average mins per game played” as (the number of shifts they’ve been in times the length of a shift) divided by the number of games they’ve played
- Do not list out the calculation of how you calculated the experience
- If I ask you for an overtime shift, the average score needs to be above 4.25
Overtime should not count as played time when ensuring people have equal shifts

List each shift in a single line, like this:

- Shift 1 (3.4): {name}, {name}, {name}…
- Shift 2 (3.2) …. Etc

List the play time like this as a table:

| Player Name | Shifts today | Minutes today | Games Played | Minutes Played |

Here is the player list.

I will give you a level 1 - 5 where 5 is experienced and 1 is inexperienced. If I dont give a number, assume a 3.

(Insert your list of names and numbers)

Previously Played Game Shifts

Game: (date of game)

Shift 1: {name}, {name}, {name} …
Shift 2: {name}, {name}, {name} …
Etc”

## asked bing
what does this google sheets formula do?

=UPPER(CONCATENATE("USER-",(LEFT(E5)&IF(ISNUMBER(FIND(" ",E5)),MID(E5,FIND(" ",E5)+1,1),"")&IF(ISNUMBER(FIND(" ",E5,FIND(" ",E5)+1)),MID(E5,FIND(" ",E5,FIND(" ",E5)+1)+1,1),"")),(LEFT(E4)&IF(ISNUMBER(FIND(" ",E4)),MID(E4,FIND(" ",E4)+1,1),"")&IF(ISNUMBER(FIND(" ",E4,FIND(" ",E4)+1)),MID(E4,FIND(" ",E4,FIND(" ",E4)+1)+1,1),"")),"-",(DAY(E7)),(MONTH(E7)),(RIGHT(YEAR(E7),2))))

## Bing response
This Google Sheets formula is creating a unique identifier for a user based on their name and a date. Here’s a breakdown of what it does:
  1. LEFT(E5): This gets the first character of the text in cell E5.
  2. IF(ISNUMBER(FIND(" ",E5)),MID(E5,FIND(" ",E5)+1,1),""): This checks if there is a space in the text in cell E5. If there is, it gets the character after the first space. If there isn’t, it returns an empty string.
  3. IF(ISNUMBER(FIND(" ",E5,FIND(" ",E5)+1)),MID(E5,FIND(" ",E5,FIND(" ",E5)+1)+1,1),""): This checks if there is a second space in the text in cell E5. If there is, it gets the character after the second space. If there isn’t, it returns an empty string.
  4. The same steps are repeated for cell E4.
  5. DAY(E7), MONTH(E7), and RIGHT(YEAR(E7),2): These get the day, month, and last two digits of the year from the date in cell E7.
  6. CONCATENATE: This combines all the above parts into a single text string, with “USER-” at the start and “-” between the name parts and the date parts.
  7. UPPER: This converts the entire text string to uppercase.
So, if E5 was “John Doe”, E4 was “Jane Smith”, and E7 was the date “2023-11-27”, the formula would return “USER-JDJSM-27-11-23”.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Last edited:

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody got a hook up or invite to GPT-4? I was going to upgrade but just saw that upgrading is temporarily suspended because of high demand.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

uEnIqzI.png

eXTshIg.png

UhFLnlS.png

IChGrhb.png

BP40qw1.png