Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:mjcry:Welp, my ambitions of being a writer are in the shytter. Guess I'll go back to being a struggling actor to shame the great Noozles in the sky:

MV5BNjI5NjQ5M2ItZDRjNi00Y2MxLTgzOTYtYzliNGRkZThkMjgzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_.jpg

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:unimpressed:

Koala: Create a love story featuring a koala

Once upon a time there was a young koala named Shelly. Shelly was a sweet natured koala who lived a quiet life in the Australian bush.

One day, a handsome male koala named Dave came to the area. He had been travelling the country looking for a place to call home, and when he saw Shelly, he knew he had found it.

Shelly felt an instant connection with Dave, and was soon smitten. Dave was so different from any other koala she had ever met, and she couldn’t help but feel drawn to him.

Dave started to spend more and more time with Shelly, and eventually the two of them fell in love. They would spend their days together in the bush, eating eucalyptus leaves, snuggling in the trees, and telling each other stories.

Their love was strong, and they soon decided to start a family. Shelly gave birth to two beautiful baby koalas, and Dave was the proudest dad in the world.

They were happy and content, and it seemed like their love story would never end.

But then one day, tragedy struck. Dave was attacked by a wild dog and was

soulja-boy-drake.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm a programmer... this shyt isn't replacing me... more like it's making me a super hero at coding and making skimming through docs, youtube tutorials and old articles looking for some sort of answers obsolete. They should've never showed me this :whew:
Yeah, it's only as smart as the human behind the computer. If you ask wild generic questions, the output isn't impressive. It's when you narrow down into a specific topic, that it's extremely useful.

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
I'm a programmer... this shyt isn't replacing me... more like it's making me a super hero at coding and making skimming through docs, youtube tutorials and old articles looking for some sort of answers obsolete. They should've never showed me this :whew:
update after a few hours :mjlol:

this mf helped me write some unit test

now im fukking around with it having it write me an rpg story

i might pick unity and C# back up and use this to help me write an indie game:ohhh: