Y’all familiar with the Daily Loud? Meet the owners

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
All those type of pages are ran by cacs or brown people. And people eat it up.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Yes. It’s not irrelevant. It matters because these sites have been shown peddling black on black violence, rightwing propaganda, redpill ideologies. Raphouse tv was blatant with that. I know you’re not Black so you can’t really understand. you probably have your own subconsciously bigoted ideals about Black culture so in your mind shyts not different.
Bro what? Have you taken a look at akademiks, saycheese's page or worldstar when q owned it? They were and are still posting black on black violence and right wing propaganda.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Yeah I only started seeing this account when Twitter switched to that For You section. Never saw it before. Makes sense how it magically started to appear more and more even though I don’t look for this kind of content.
I hate that for you section because it’s rarely for me

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is no different than all these Youtube channels with faceless cacs narrating on hip hop beefs and street legends

Street legends of Hip Hop: The untold story of Queens drug kingpin Larry "SweetCheeks" Stockton by Al Profit

rinse and repeat

Most of these channels get their names from the same raffel box

HipHop Uncensored
StreetNews TV
Rapworld TV
Uncensored Hip Hop
24/7 Rap Sheet
All Street Productions
HipHop Hype

blah blah

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Bro what? Have you taken a look at akademiks, saycheese's page or worldstar when q owned it? They were and are still posting black on black violence and right wing propaganda.
This too. It’s not just non black ppl peddling the bullshyt. A lot of these folks are conservac00ns or are willing to play like one for clicks and views.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what's shocking is that this is shocking to some of yall

this is who has been telling YOU who the next great young rappers will be every year...for over a decade
v.jpg

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Same reason I don't fux with Vlad threads. I be trolling but I'm kinda deadass. They make a platform off us in a negative and stereotypical light. I like when entertainers skip the cacs and go to the black media outlets, need more of that, support our own.