Y’all familiar with the Daily Loud? Meet the owners

Daps
Gate keep what? you need to have to gateway to keep it. Twitter ain't yours. Gatekeepers of cultures used to control it's dissemination

The Vlad, adam22 types and daily loud etc. You can't keep them out more like kill their relevance. They rely on a Black Audience.

Gatekeep our culture period I’m not talking about twitter.

Other cultures and genres make damn sure not just anyone can hop in and make money off it.

Black Americans give out shyt away too easily.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Stop crying about Twitter and get off the shyt. How many flags y'all need to see over there?

Man shut your bytch ass up. Of course your goofy ass wanna come in here being the only nikka that see a problem with calling these crackers out. That’s cause you a cracker loving ass Canadian c00n

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Gatekeep our culture period I’m not talking about twitter.

Other cultures and genres make damn sure not just anyone can hop in and make money off it.

Black Americans give out shyt away too easily.
How

Like speak practically on how not just in general. If you don't control the mediums you can't keep gates open or closed. shyt is not complicated.

Just look.at the 90's even if source was white owned it had Black writers.. labels had black heads, radio had black djs and programmers. Those are gate keepers. The internet is the wild west the old gatekeeping ways don't work unless you control the mediums. For that to happen it would take people actually vetting their sources and not visiting white spaces for Black media. What you won't be doing Is shutting down shyt like daily loud because you don't like that it's 2 white people. What you can do is make them irrelevant.

Black people supporting other Black people. That's really it. So long as Black artists and internet users go to white spaces there will be infiltration. For 2 years in a row rolling stone has gotten cultural relevant by making hip hop lists that get debated. They have no cultural relevance. Yet they have visibility. And Black people feed into it. That's the issue. From Vlad to whatever else media entity. Vlad would not be relevant without Black guests. Daily loud would not be relevant without the black engagement in their comment section and the reposts.

If you or anyone else has any intention of changing anything you will start elaborating on the process of how. We deal with a lot of idealism on this forum.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How

Like speak practically on how not just in general. If you don't control the mediums you can't keep gates open or closed. shyt is not complicated.

Just look.at the 90's even if source was white owned it had Black writers.. labels had black heads, radio had black djs and programmers. Those are gate keepers. The internet is the wild west the old gatekeeping ways don't work unless you control the mediums. For that to happen it would take people actually vetting their sources and not visiting white spaces for Black media. What you won't be doing Is shutting down shyt like daily loud because you don't like that it's 2 white people. What you can do is make them irrelevant.

Black people supporting other Black people. That's really it. So long as Black artists and internet users go to white spaces there will be infiltration. For 2 years in a row rolling stone has gotten cultural relevant by making hip hop lists that get debated. They have no cultural relevance. Yet they have visibility. And Black people feed into it. That's the issue. From Vlad to whatever else media entity. Vlad would not be relevant without Black guests. Daily loud would not be relevant without the black engagement in their comment section and the reposts.

If you or anyone else has any intention of changing anything you will start elaborating on the process of how. We deal with a lot of idealism on this forum.

You typed all these words when you just could have said I’m a c00n. It’s early as fukk in the morning and all nikkas trying to do is condemn some crackers for infiltrating black culture. Of course your on the contrary bytch ass wanna type a soliloquy of nothing instead of just stating the fact you a docile Canadian c00n

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You typed all these words when you just could have said I’m a c00n. It’s early as fukk in the morning and all nikkas trying to do is condemn some crackers for infiltrating black culture. Of course your on the contrary bytch ass wanna type a soliloquy of nothing instead of just stating the fact you a docile Canadian c00n
You wok up on my dikk. Get some breakfast fakkit

🤮 🤮

I'm not here to walk you thru what you don't understand. You mad cuz you stupid and didn't comprehend. shyt is embarrassing really.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Dawg… any of these platforms run by Black people? Sheesh
Say Cheese, Anton Daniels, The Art of Dialogue, Bomb1st, Kev Mac, Ugly Money, Game Related, Big Facts, BHigh, Holdin Court, Geto Boys Reloaded, It is What It Is

Last edited:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Does it matter? Akademiks and Saycheese are both "run" by black people and they both literally copy and paste the exact same bullshyt on daily loud, raphouse, etc. It's irrelevant.
Yes. It’s not irrelevant. It matters because these sites have been shown peddling black on black violence, rightwing propaganda, redpill ideologies. Raphouse tv was blatant with that. I know you’re not Black so you can’t really understand. you probably have your own subconsciously bigoted ideals about Black culture so in your mind shyts not different.

Daps
Not even surprised all these twitter pages that push negativity usually black negativity are money makers. And run by non blacks.

Not that any black people should be proud to be doing the same thing.

It's all disgusting.
People are going jump on whatever makes a lot of money. They get paid to put out black negativity. It’s probably their fantasy job.

I don’t think black people would be unethical to make pages showing white dysfunction. But you have to gather the footage, and there are fewer white people filming, and willing to put it out there.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
People are going jump on whatever makes a lot of money. They get paid to put out black negativity. It’s probably their fantasy job.

I don’t think black people would be unethical to make pages showing white dysfunction. But you have to gather the footage, and there are fewer white people filming, and willing to put it out there.
This is false. You can definitely get that from local news sites and Reddit. Black folks just aren’t typically going to waste time doing that because he don’t have an obsession with them. Something will just come on our radar, we’ll laugh and keep it pushing.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You wok up on my dikk. Get some breakfast fakkit

🤮 🤮

I'm not here to walk you thru what you don't understand. You mad cuz you stupid and didn't comprehend. shyt is embarrassing really.

Walk me through being a c00n? You a whole bytch and a half. The fukk would I be mad that you’re a c00n for? You in here sucking white penis as usual. You’re always gonna be a c00n from Canada.

Daps
This is false. You can definitely get that from local news sites and Reddit. Black folks just aren’t typically going to waste time doing that because he don’t have an obsession with them. Something will just come on our radar, we’ll laugh and keep it pushing.
Ok. But it would be financially beneficial to do so, and we need to use non violent scumbaggery like everyone else. Everyone else knows how to infiltrate, and make a bag. I went on a job interview for Pepe Jeans straight out of college. Their corporate office is FULL of Asians. I couldn’t believe it.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Ok. But it would be financially beneficial to do so, and we need to use non violent scumbaggery like everyone else. Everyone else knows how to infiltrate, and make a bag. I went on a job interview for Pepe Jeans straight out of college. Their corporate office is FULL of Asians. I couldn’t believe it.
No because we as a whole don’t care what wypipo do. They have an obsession with us and magnifying our lowest moments.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I been blocked them annoying posts after they started appearing in my feed for no reason
Yeah I only started seeing this account when Twitter switched to that For You section. Never saw it before. Makes sense how it magically started to appear more and more even though I don’t look for this kind of content.