Y'all ever hit someone with your car ?

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never hit anyone but I was hit by a car once. They were backing out of a parking spot and I was on the street at the beginning of a crosswalk trying to flag down my Uber driver. Instead of asking me to move, they just kept backing their car up and backed into me and kept backing up so I couldn’t really do anything but move with the car hitting me. They did it for a couple of seconds until they could drive from the spot, lol.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Never full on hit, but ive tapped people at ~5mph

When I was 17 I hit a kid I went to school with because he was skateboarding in front my car slow as hell and act like he didnt see me... I had to get to work after school :mjlol:

When I was around 20/21 there were these kids (9/10 yo) in my complex who would run out in front cars and dance as they went over speed bumps... That was the last time they did it in front of my car :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
For what??:mjtf:

The Nicca said “I’m good, just need to walk it off”

He just had a few “shallow” cuts/scrapes and little bit of blood.:pachaha:

We gave him napkins :mjlol:

He just mainly wanted to go home and change clothes but we ain’t have the time:lolbron::umad:

He had to limp his ass the rest of the night looking fukked up:bryan:

Once you say “I’m good” then you good!:hubie:
:picard: Men react so different .. :mjlol: I would have forced my friend to go the emergency room for an eval to make sure that she was ok. LOL, yall just telling him to walk it off.

I had this one incident with my ex back in college - we were in the process of breaking up. My bff at the time came over to help me pack up my stuff from his place while he wasn't there. That night, he got home from classes early :sadcam:. He was like - "Let's talk". I told him - That's not a good idea right now bc we had been through this make up/break up situation for months and I was over it. Just wanted to be alone. And my bff and I were going out that night anyway. So I get all my stuff in the car and he runs up banging on the side of the window, out of nowhere :picard:. So I'm like "whats up" . He replies - "I REALLY need to talk to you, don't leave now. I'm like - ":francis:Nah, I need to go, we'll talk in the morning". He kept asking me repeatedly- I tell him "I promise, we'll talk in the morning,:dahell: let me just get my mind right" it was after final exams, i was tired af and just needed to go out to release some stress. He wouldn't accept my answer. So my friend starts backing up the car slowly, as he's right by the window. Then he says "You're not leaving"- I'm like "boi, move, I'm trying to go back to my place" Next thing we know, he's laying on the pavement right under the car near the bumper. This fool has literally used his body like a human speed bump, positioning himself vertically underneath the car:wtf:. I'm like "what the fukkk are you doing :mindblown:??!!" He says - "you're going to have to run over me in order to leave" .. I'm like "noooooo, just get up:mjtf:".. My friend is like " fuk it, he'll move out the way when I start moving the car :demonic:" I say -"No... :damn:!!he's not moving, he's on the football team.. he's not moving, he will think that he can match the weight of the car" I'm frantic at this point bc she's ready to body him slightly letting up on the gas and he's ready to run into the car like a tackle dummy. This went on for a few mins. Like I thought - he never moved. At that point, she just wants to run him over off gp bc she's tired of his shyt. Finally I called one of his friends to come get him bc he was wilding in order to calm him down.
I did go talk to him the next morning to make sure he was alright -
:snoop:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:picard: Men react so different .. :mjlol: I would have forced my friend to go the emergency room for an eval to make sure that she was ok. LOL, yall just telling him to walk it off.

I had this one incident with my ex back in college - we were in the process of breaking up. My bff at the time came over to help me pack up my stuff from his place while he wasn't there. That night, he got home from classes early :sadcam:. He was like - "Let's talk". I told him - That's not a good idea right now bc we had been through this make up/break up situation for months and I was over it. Just wanted to be alone. And my bff and I were going out that night anyway. So I get all my stuff in the car and he runs up banging on the side of the window, out of nowhere :picard:. So I'm like "whats up" . He replies - "I REALLY need to talk to you, don't leave now. I'm like - ":francis:Nah, I need to go, we'll talk in the morning". He kept asking me repeatedly- I tell him "I promise, we'll talk in the morning,:dahell: let me just get my mind right" it was after final exams, i was tired af and just needed to go out to release some stress. He wouldn't accept my answer. So my friend starts backing up the car slowly, as he's right by the window. Then he says "You're not leaving"- I'm like "boi, move, I'm trying to go back to my place" Next thing we know, he's laying on the pavement right under the car near the bumper. This fool has literally used his body like a human speed bump, positioning himself vertically underneath the car:wtf:. I'm like "what the fukkk are you doing :mindblown:??!!" He says - "you're going to have to run over me in order to leave" .. I'm like "noooooo, just get up:mjtf:".. My friend is like " fuk it, he'll move out the way when I start moving the car :demonic:" I say -"No... :damn:!!he's not moving, he's on the football team.. he's not moving, he will think that he can match the weight of the car" I'm frantic at this point bc she's ready to body him slightly letting up on the gas and he's ready to run into the car like a tackle dummy. This went on for a few mins. Like I thought - he never moved. At that point, she just wants to run him over off gp bc she's tired of his shyt. Finally I called one of his friends to come get him bc he was wilding in order to calm him down.
I did go talk to him the next morning to make sure he was alright -
:snoop:

Your girl really didn’t like him did she? She wanted to catch a body and was WAITING for some shyt that to pop off:russ:

She was probably talking all kinds of “fukk him girl, he ain’t shyt” stuff as y’all drove off:lolbron:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nah op , that's why you pay attention & look around for people in the crosswalks

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
fukk it.... might as well tell the other incident.

The FIRST incident happened in HS.

Again WS folks, Bolton Park (with that gravel parking lot)

Was in my car and this girl was by my window, I’m spitting game. It was me and 2 other dudes. Now my other friend that was in the front passenger, I have no idea where he went, the breh in the back was kinda standing halfway in and out on my right rear seat. (I’m 6’5, so no one ever really sits behind me unless it’s a full car).

He was rolling a blunt on top of my car and again had one foot in and one foot out sandwhich between the door and car.

****Pop Pop Pop****

We Winston niccas, especially from the SouthSide we hear a gun shot, we become alert but not quite scared

****BBBBBBLLLLLAAAAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!****
****BBBBBBLLLLLAAAAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!*****

Yo on my life at the time I NEVER HEARD NO shyt LIKE THAT:damn:

The chick takes off, everyone in the parking lot running for their fukking lives, women stumbling on themselves like them Jason movies.

I kick my gears from “P” to “D” and take off. :damn:

Then I hear the sound of air like the door open,

I look back and down and see my boy looking horrified and I will NEVER forget his face. He was so mortified he didn’t even make a sound but I was just dragging his ass in the parking lot while he was holding on for dear life.

And in that moment I’m trynna process it we was just stuck locked eyes till I hit that speedbump, which HE got the worser end of..... then I just see his limp body bounce from the impact and then roll into the grass

{**note**.... as I’m typing this I’m damn near in tears laughing cuz later on we laughed about this shyt and it’s still hilarious}

Only I stopped then after I see his body disappear into the dark (cuz it was night) plus I heard someone scream cuz I bout ran over someone else crossing in front of me.

I’m then screaming “D! OH shyt!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!:damn:

That’s when I guess my passenger rider friend found me and jumped in the car like

:damn: “GO!!!! GO!!! GO!!!!”

But I’m like “NO WE CANT LEAVE D”:damn:

So he runs out to the field to get him and they was looking like in Predator when the Indian dude was getting killed on the bridge and Arnold was trynna drag his friend to safety

He was dragging D to the car, thre him in the back and we took off.

Plus we could hear sirens as the cops was COMING:damn:

When we got to safety back on the South Side.

I’m asking is everyone ok and the first thing this nicca said to me was.

:francis: “Man you fukked my jeans and my Js up”

I’m like Kevin Hart

:mjtf::dahell::mindblown:

I legit thought he was dead cuz the way he hit and bounced off that speed bump and the way his body went limp and momentum rolling his body off the concrete into the field was :picard: but also:mjlol:

OMG I’m crying typing this.... y’all making me relive this shyt??:russ::russ::russ:

@Nicole0416 another one:lolbron:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
fukk it.... might as well tell the other incident.

The FIRST incident happened in HS.

Again WS folks, Bolton Park (with that gravel parking lot)

Was in my car and this girl was by my window, I’m spitting game. It was me and 2 other dudes. Now my other friend that was in the front passenger, I have no idea where he went, the breh in the back was kinda standing halfway in and out on my right rear seat. (I’m 6’5, so no one ever really sits behind me unless it’s a full car).

He was rolling a blunt on top of my car and again had one foot in and one foot out sandwhich between the door and car.

****Pop Pop Pop****

We Winston niccas, especially from the SouthSide we hear a gun shot, we become alert but not quite scared

****BBBBBBLLLLLAAAAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!****
****BBBBBBLLLLLAAAAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!*****

Yo on my life at the time I NEVER HEARD NO shyt LIKE THAT:damn:

The chick takes off, everyone in the parking lot running for their fukking lives, women stumbling on themselves like them Jason movies.

I kick my gears from “P” to “D” and take off. :damn:

Then I hear the sound of air like the door open,

I look back and down and see my boy looking horrified and I will NEVER forget his face. He was so mortified he didn’t even make a sound but I was just dragging his ass in the parking lot while he was holding on for dear life.

And in that moment I’m trynna process it we was just stuck locked eyes till I hit that speedbump, which HE got the worser end of..... then I just see his limp body bounce from the impact and then roll into the grass

{**note**.... as I’m typing this I’m damn near in tears laughing cuz later on we laughed about this shyt and it’s still hilarious}

Only I stopped then after I see his body disappear into the dark (cuz it was night) plus I heard someone scream cuz I bout ran over someone else crossing in front of me.

I’m then screaming “D! OH shyt!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!:damn:

That’s when I guess my passenger rider friend found me and jumped in the car like

:damn: “GO!!!! GO!!! GO!!!!”

But I’m like “NO WE CANT LEAVE D”:damn:

So he runs out to the field to get him and they was looking like in Predator when the Indian dude was getting killed on the bridge and Arnold was trynna drag his friend to safety

He was dragging D to the car, three him in and we took off.

Plus we could hear sirens as the cops was COMING:damn:

When we got to safety back on the South Side.

I’m asking is everyone ok and the first thing this nicca said to me was.

:francis: “Man you fukked my jeans and my Js up”

I’m like Kevin Hart

:mjtf::dahell::mindblown:

I legit thought he was dead cuz the way he hit and bounced off that speed bump and the way his body went limp and momentum rolling his body off the concrete into the field was :picard: but also:mjlol:

OMG I’m crying typing this.... y’all making me relive this shyt??:russ::russ::russ:

@Nicole0416 another one:lolbron:

i cant stop laughing past the FIRST PART OF THIS STORY :damn::damn::damn::dead:!!!
Dahell is wrong with you
:damn::deadrose::mjlol::mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:dead::dead:
Cmg4.gif

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
i cant stop laughing past the FIRST PART OF THIS STORY :damn::damn::damn::dead:!!!
Dahell is wrong with you
:damn::deadrose::mjlol::mjlol:

In youth/younger “thug” years.

The sound of simple guns shots like a couple of *pops* never phased me or the crew I ran with....

But when we hear something automatic..... that’s when the streets felt dangerous and niccas scattered!!

I was young like HS too, that was my first time hearing something that sounded like it should be used in Iraq :whoo:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

I will never forget his face man..... cuz he legit didn’t scream.

I’m dragging this nicca on the gravel parking lot and he taking it like a champ quiet as fukk. He eyes was wide and white as hell from the combination of terror, confusion, and adrenaline..... but I be Gotdamn if this nicca ain’t scream like no bytch.

The ONLY reason I even looked back was cuz I heard the sound like my door wasn’t closed and I ain’t know why, plus the light was on and I’m like “WTF”:dahell:

Then OH shyt!!!!:leon:

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I did one time by my house. 2 white dudes walking and I made a fast sharp turn and hit one dude and he flew and hit the ground.

For a quick second I wanted to run but I def wouldn’t do no shyt like that so I stopped and checked on him.

He got up and was shaken up but I apologized and checked on him and we went about our ways from there.

No ambulance or nothing.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I never hit someone , but i was once driving to school and bumped into a dude's car from behind.
it was early in the morning and my eyes were super itchy, because i had allergies but didnt know it was allergies,
so i was scratching them and hit the dude. He was cool about it , perhaps because my eyes were red due to all the rubbing.

Another time in Florida, i almost had a head-on collision because i was somehow daydreaming and blew a red light and almost
hit a car that was making a turn, i snapped out of it at the last second and swerved. Glad im selling my car and dont have to worry about
that at all. I done a lot of risky shyt with it , like drive almost 2 years without an insurance in NYC.