Ya'll eat Subway?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Just seen a new Subway commercial that had over 15 pro athletes! :mjlol:

You know they struggling sooo fukking bad that they need that much fukking help!

shyt embarrassing!

I seen that episode of John Oliver about how Subway basically struggling to survive and how the cost of opening a Subway location that highest out of all fast food places because they pass the cost of advertising to the franchisee!
The cost of their wack ass food tied to them having 15 celebs in 1 lil commercial.:mjlol:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Not any more. The first store opened up in my old hood in B-Port Conn.
When I was a driver for Purolator Courier I had the growing restaurant business on my route in Milford. Maybe before they started selling franchises.
Ditto when I switched jobs and went over to FedEx. I used to see the owner/CEO Fred Deluca (originally from NYC) all the time. I even delivered pkgs to his mom's house out in Orange, Conn. One of the most beautiful towns I've ever worked in. My fave is Trumbull CT.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
It's been interesting seeing their rebranding. I went into subway last week and they got the manager wearing Jerseys.
They had a binder of info but it was labeled "The Playbook"
They really leaning into the sports stuff.

I usually get a grilled chicken wrap. All veggies except olives. No cheese or dressing.