Ya'll eat Subway?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah, not really. I prefer pretty much all the other sub places over them.

I appreciate them for that 5 dollar campaign, because it forced the competition to lower the prices.

TJ Hend

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
cant have enough of subway, i get a regular ham & cheese sandwhich

but quiznos>>>>>>

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Subway is fine as long as you don't get crazy with the options. You can create a 1600 calorie sub if you go nuts.

If you really feeling hungry just fill the sub up with veggies. I think a regular footlong has 4 slices of cheese? Cut that in half...or cut it completely...

Not sure if that "wheat" bread is legit...I'm assuming it is

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
Not a big fan of Subway but I must admit I've had a footlong or two on occasion.

QssSa.png

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing worse than when you get stuck with a bad sandwich artist. I eat here like twice a year and I have to endure having my tomatoes falling out and the meats crammed in the back (no homo). :childplease:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Had a meatball pepperoni earlier with swiss cheese, green onions, red pepper, olives, hot sauce, oregano, and parmesan

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Nothing worse than when you get stuck with a bad sandwich artist. I eat here like twice a year and I have to endure having my tomatoes falling out and the meats crammed in the back (no homo). :childplease:

Aint no snitch :birdman:
But damn i wanted to hit a bytch wit a corporate complaint,scallywag always tryna rush the customers,b layin the meats (pause) all sloppy,aint evn done adding one veggie wen the bytch tellin me "wat else?",im like hold the fukk up,im tryna see how much u puttin cuz she b skimpin on the veggies,i always start off my subs wot extra extra mustard,one time she ignored me n didnt put it till the end,if there wasnt a line bhind me i woulda made her do it again,wen i got home i took a bite and since the mustard was on top it spilled on my new nike hoody :sadbron: AND the bytch didnt put any napkins in the bag :damn:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aint no snitch :birdman:
But damn i wanted to hit a bytch wit a corporate complaint,scallywag always tryna rush the customers,b layin the meats (pause) all sloppy,aint evn done adding one veggie wen the bytch tellin me "wat else?",im like hold the fukk up,im tryna see how much u puttin cuz she b skimpin on the veggies,i always start off my subs wot extra extra mustard,one time she ignored me n didnt put it till the end,if there wasnt a line bhind me i woulda made her do it again,wen i got home i took a bite and since the mustard was on top it spilled on my new nike hoody :sadbron: AND the bytch didnt put any napkins in the bag :damn:

Drop that dime. I'd support you 100%.