Yall Do Realize Waka Is One Of The Fakest Right?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN

Make of this what you will :ehh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
He became "real" during his rap career.
He talks bout the shyt he does, gets knocked out, knocks people out, chasing people through entertainment spots, getting homies murked, homies mucking people and shyt like that.

He doesn't seem to be lying as far his past though, from what I heard he was a soft dude who grew up comfy.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Aint that nikka from Clayton County I don't know how it is now, but there wasn't no real deal street shyt going on out there to even produce street nikkas. I went to middle school there for two years (Babb) When I got older and told people I used to stay in the A, they would ask what part. When I said Clayton County, nikkas used to hit me with the :stopitslime: cause they didn't even consider that shyt Atlanta.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
^^^ Do you really believe anyone out of that camp really wants drama with some 4th Ward niccas? I know you're probably not from Atlanta but Atlanta niccas know. You can make your mouth say anything but he doesn't really want those problems. He is just salty he got his ass beat and wants that Debo rematch that will end tragic if he keeps fukking around.

Clayton County ain't the fukking hood. He reps Riverdale and ain't shyt going down over there. He is just a dude that is dumb and probably won a few fights but that's about it. He ain't going hard in the paint and he wouldn't bust a grape. His mom been in the music business and had money, she was doing charity events that she paid for before Gucci even dropped Trap House. Gucci and Waka are two fake lame ass niccas and I don't see how they get any respect.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
^^^ Do you really believe anyone out of that camp really wants drama with some 4th Ward niccas? I know you're probably not from Atlanta but Atlanta niccas know. You can make your mouth say anything but he doesn't really want those problems. He is just salty he got his ass beat and wants that Debo rematch that will end tragic if he keeps fukking around.

Clayton County ain't the fukking hood. He reps Riverdale and ain't shyt going down over there. He is just a dude that is dumb and probably won a few fights but that's about it. He ain't going hard in the paint and he wouldn't bust a grape. Gucci and Waka are two fake lame ass niccas and I don't see how they get any respect.

If I was that kid rapping in the bathroom and they came in talking that sh1t, they would have got ripped apart.

Aiight, well go punk his squad, get it on tape, and :eat: lovely.

I mean why not? :jawalrus:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Aiight, well go punk his squad, get it on tape, and :eat: lovely.

I mean why not? :jawalrus:

:stopitslime:Of course I would get stomped out by 20 niccas. 1 on 1 I would wash Waka easily. In my younger years when I was hanging with ignorant people, I would have pulled a stunt like that and washed that nicca and his people.

Lil Scrappy remembers when I was young and pulled stunts like that when he came to Candler Rd. thinking shyt was sweet. He left with spit on his face and I had a G'z Up chain until my cousin made me give it back.

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey
Niccas actually believe Waka is a street dude??? :wtf:

Kebo Gotti from Grove street got on his ass:

:gladbron:

I don't think Waka ever said shyt back to this nikka. If you search youtube, Kebo gotti is the one that helped Waka in the streets.

Last edited by a moderator:

ridge

Daps
:stopitslime:Of course I would get stomped out by 20 niccas. 1 on 1 I would wash Waka easily. In my younger years when I was hanging with ignorant people, I would have pulled a stunt like that and washed that nicca and his people.

Lil Scrappy remembers when I was young and pulled stunts like that when he came to Candler Rd. thinking shyt was sweet. He left with spit on his face and I had a G'z Up chain until my cousin made me give it back.

:ohhh:

:beli:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
^^^That's a real dude, he was locked up at Hays State Prison (NatGeo) with my homie and he wasn't taking no sh1t. Waka really didn't want those problems, he started trying to hide behind money and numbers when it came to him.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I don't...

But how is he faker than Rick Ross tho :dwillhuh:

nikkas claiming ross is a fraud don't know who he really is. the nikka gets co-signs from gs on every coast. REAL THOROUGH nikkas in hip-hop give this nikka co-signs. basically, if ross is a fraud, a lot of nikkas out here are playing themselves. they always bring up the fact he was a co. ross didn't enter the rap game for nearly a DECADE after he left that co gig. and the nikka had cake before rap. you do the math.

look at the people that ross surrounds himself with. you think gunplay is an actor? torch is an actor? the gs he roll with are actors? stop buying into the whiteboy nonsense peddled by ross haters on sohh.