Y’all do realize Craig didn’t actually smash Debbie right?

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I don't think he ever smashed Debbie. We want to believe he did but I doubt it. It wasn't until Friday After Next that he truly got to smash any woman. He was very close to gettin' it on with Karla but you know how that went down with her brothers:mjpls:.

Donna seemed like the only one who truly wanted to fuk Craig since the moment she met him and she did right at the end before the credits.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I don't think he ever smashed Debbie. We want to believe he did but I doubt it. It wasn't until Friday After Next that he truly got to smash any woman. He was very close to gettin' it on with Karla but you know how that went down with her brothers:mjpls:.

Donna seemed like the only one who truly wanted to fuk Craig since the moment she met him and she did right at the end before the credits.

At no point in the entire movie, including the end, did Debbie even show the slightest interest in Craig as more than a friend. :unimpressed:

Karla and shorty in FAN was actually was with it

Debbie tho? :camby:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
At no point in the entire movie, including the end, did Debbie even show the slightest interest in Craig as more than a friend. :unimpressed:

Karla and shorty in FAN was actually was with it

Debbie tho? :camby:
debbie wanted a love jones...she was sick of them south central with no direction...tre fukked it up for everybody

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
craig was a incel...when sugar got em alone... he nutted up..

i wouldve knocked uncle elroys broad off.. she was with it too

tenor.gif
IdealisticAngryChimneyswift-max-1mb.gif