Y’all do realize Craig didn’t actually smash Debbie right?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Idk why I had him and Smokey mixed up, that one scene with Smokey and the fat bytch as him with Joi

I watched that movie legit everyday for like 6 months when I was broke and didn’t have cable, no reason I should be fukkin up like this :russ:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Damn shame Pops(RIP GOT) was about to bust some guts until Craig to mama where he was

nikka was clock blocking as well

Breh u in this thread fukkin up all the Friday movies :mjlol:

He wasn’t trying to smash he was trying to get the hell outta there

That’s wild tho him and that woman played husband and wife in Boomerang :wow:

RIP GOAT Witherspoon :mjcry:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How was that implied? :stopitslime:

Why the next morning instead of that same night when her hormones would be at its highest? :unimpressed:

She gave him some weak ass peck on the cheek and asked what time he getting up and he tombout “8 o’clock”. On a Saturday :stopitslime:

Got the audacity to look in the camera after she solidified his spot in the friend zone and gone say “that’s right :jawalrus:

He even went to bed early :russ:

And he went back to LA right after all the fukkery in Next Friday, how is it implied he smashed Karla? :unimpressed:

:beli:

you heard Craig’s mom say how classy and respectable Debbie was.

why smash a bytch when you sore late at night when you can wait till the morning. You have all day to hit that and she’ll make you breakfast.

And Rancho Cucamonga is 40 min from LA.

Driving Time from Rancho Cucamonga, CA to Los Angeles, CA

He could have easily got a room in between the two cities the next day. He wasn’t trying to stay around Unc neighborhood it was too hot. He took the ese’s money and had to go to LA & hide it

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
:beli:

you heard Craig’s mom say how classy and respectable Debbie was.

why smash a bytch when you sore late at night when you can wait till the morning. You have all day to hit that and she’ll make you breakfast.

And Rancho Cucamonga is 40 min from LA. He could have easily got a room in between the two cities the next day. He wasn’t trying to stay around Unc neighborhood it was too hot. He took the ese’s money and had to go to LA & hide it

Breh you didn’t notice how there was absolutely no mention of Debbie in Next Friday? :jbhmm:

They even explained Smokey absence but didn’t mention Debbie one time :francis:

There would have been some dialogue of “me and Debbie were together for a lil while but she left town to go to school or job opportunity” if they did something after that. Instead he was hoping we forgot she even existed. As open as he was he wouldn’t have just kept it moving without mentioning her at all but he would have if he was stuck in the friend zone :umad:

And yea you can wait for p*ssy but if it’s your first time smashing especially with a woman you been feeling you want that right away. Why couldn’t he just spend the night with her that night? He still coulda got breakfast made and all that other shyt you said :gucci:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Breh you didn’t notice how there was absolutely no mention of Debbie in Next Friday? :jbhmm:

They even explained Smokey absence but didn’t mention Debbie one time :francis:

There would have been some dialogue of “me and Debbie were together for a lil while but she left town to go to school or job opportunity” if they did something after that. Instead he was hoping we forgot she even existed. As open as he was he wouldn’t have just kept it moving without mentioning her at all but he would have if he was stuck in the friend zone :umad:

And yea you can wait for p*ssy but if it’s your first time smashing especially with a woman you been feeling you want that right away. Why couldn’t he just spend the night with her that night? He still coulda got breakfast made and all that other shyt you said :gucci:

Why would they mention her she was just a jump off :bryan:

a classy one, but still.