Y’all bum ass mafukkas don’t deserve a title: 2022 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers off-season thread

Season predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mars

Superstar
Daps
If I'm the Lakers Seth > Harris

We saw how Harris folded like a cheap suit versus Milwaukee during the playoffs...And you know Seth would be extra motivated playing against Steph and the Warriors.

Edit: Seth would be better coming off the bench......Harris would be better as a starter.

Last edited:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
He had 2 ankle surgeries. One in November and another in March. I think I would pass on that too.

Not his fault tho. They botched the first surgery and had to go in again.
If I'm the Lakers Seth > Harris

We saw how Harris folded like a cheap suit versus Milwaukee during the playoffs...And you know Seth would be extra motivated playing against Steph and the Warriors.

Seth is a lot better but would he able to be the best version of himself on this Laker squad? Seth is more than just a shooter he’s a diet Steph now. He needs to handle the ball and create...he likes to go off the dribble now. He’s not getting those opportunities on this Laker team. Plus he’s small and he gets picked on come playoff time. Harris has size and is a deadeye shooter. He doesn’t need to do anything else.

I’d def take my chances on Harris. He actually looks like a better fit...

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Seth is a lot better but would he able to be the best version of himself on this Laker squad? Seth is more than just a shooter he’s a diet Steph now. He needs to handle the ball and create...he likes to go off the dribble now. He’s not getting those opportunities on this Laker team. Plus he’s small and he gets picked on come playoff time. Harris has size and is a deadeye shooter. He doesn’t need to do anything else.

I’d def take my chances on Harris. He actually looks like a better fit...

Edit: Monk signed with the Kings.....LA needs a SG with size......Harris is definitely the better option.

Last edited: