Y’all bum ass mafukkas don’t deserve a title: 2022 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers off-season thread

Season predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
You moved off Bamba?

You been speaking Bamba into existence for 2yrs now. Finally looks like they got a shot at him..

Yeah I still want Bamba but I think the Lakers might get out bid. Even if they do get Bamba I like Cousins off the bench. He looked good in Denver at the end of the season.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
F5 season today :wow:

Any predictions for who we sign?
I ain't gone lie I'm barely paying attention to free agency cause Lakers are in such a shytty position. Everytime I see a good free agent it just reminds me how Lakers gave up all flexibility last offseason. I'm still in the camp I don't want them taking on any long term money and anybody they do sign I hope is a one year contract so that they have maximum flexibility next summer.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I ain't gone lie I'm barely paying attention to free agency cause Lakers are in such a shytty position. Everytime I see a good free agent it just reminds me how Lakers gave up all flexibility last offseason. I'm still in the camp I don't want them taking on any long term money and anybody they do sign I hope is a one year contract so that they have maximum flexibility next summer.

Pretty much, that Russ trade nuked the Bron era before it could truly prove itself. This team is critically flawed, unless we hit the jackpot in the dollar store I’m not expecting much.