Y'all at Popeyes.. Are yall ordering white meat or dark meat?(no homo)

Chicken.. White meat or dark meat? No homo.

• White meat

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • Dark meat

Votes: 20 55.6%

• Total voters

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
You dont like breasts? The secondary body part that separates woman from men? Im just sayin, men have thighs and legs too......
But really, you can compare a chicken's body parts to a woman's body parts. Women don't have wings.
I like chicken livers. I am not attracted to a woman's liver.

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
full

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But really, you can compare a chicken's body parts to a woman's body parts. Women don't have wings.
I like chicken livers. I am not attracted to a woman's liver.

True but the original poster and people in real life say the same shyt "just like what I like on a woman, juicy legs and thighs...." and I'm always like :patrice:because beginning with puberty breasts are generally what a young male should be peeping. Hell my homies kid is like 3 and he says "boobies"...but nikkas will swear "Nah, man I need some nice legs, I'm an ass man"

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I fukked with my local grocery store fried chicken anymore. Granted I live right next to a Popeyes and a KFC, I also have to local spots that are super dope. If im not trying to go all out for some fried chicken then i'll get my grocery store joint...its salty, its a tad greasy, its crispy and crunchy on the outside...and its like $8. Pair it with a grocery store side (I always siracha deviled egg potato salad.) and for $10 me and the fam be eatin