Y’all are weird for not being obsessed with women anymore.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
T
:russ:Sometimes you have to scroll past mental illness.
YOu never knwo who's behind these characters. I struggle with this myself when I log on. It's like lifting weights, you get better at it.
Thanks for that.

I’m not surprised by much on here, but men spouting shyt like that is what helps fuel the type of women men complain about 🤷🏾‍♀️

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Women don’t exist in the higher realms, they are an exclusive creation of this sub reality to strictly facilitate the production of vessels to house souls within.

Unfortunately, theyve been co-opted and repurposed to collaborate in destroying the family structure, further weaken and degenerate society and help sustain this fake debt-consumer based economy with their fake jobs to allow the transition of a new system that will ultimately redefine what it means to be human.
You mean vagina isn't real? :wow:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women don’t exist in the higher realms, they are an exclusive creation of this sub reality to strictly facilitate the production of vessels to house souls within.

Unfortunately, theyve been co-opted and repurposed to collaborate in destroying the family structure, further weaken and degenerate society and help sustain this fake debt-consumer based economy with their fake jobs to allow the transition of a new system that will ultimately redefine what it means to be human.
:deadrose:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Gen Z coming of age and not giving attention to hoes anymore. Only old tricks still supporting them.

Some posters refuse to acknowledge that hoes overplayed their hand and now gonna suffer :lolbron:
It sure seems like it. There's a whole culture, memes and everything around it. Dudes trying to be more HOH than the other. It's really something. The older dudes seem to be the ones more obsessed with women but a lot of that comes from some dire thirst some seem to have.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

A lot of dudes are over it. God made 1 man for 1 woman for a reason. That math will always be the math regardless. And it becomes more apparent as you get older and the top percent of men stop juggling multiple girls and settle down completely. When I told goofy man-hating feminists this on Reddit, they responded that women will always get affection from men that want :mjlol: “Affection” (e.g. sex after hours) is not getting you a house, a wedding ring, commitment and a loving and unified family. Twitter posts like this is them recognizing that.