AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Single mom, Teacher, Atlanta :ehh:

But you posting pics like this with the fake messages then I gotta take you at face value as being a hustler.
When I first started teaching I dealt with Imposter Syndrome real bad. Not being a native speaker and being assigned to teach Spanish in Chicago made me feel unprepared and filled with anxiety. As I continued to teach seeing my students actually retaining the language, interested in travel, and appreciating different cultures the imposter I felt I was got smaller and smaller. While it pops up every now and then I am confident that I do my job well! I have embraced that as a non-native speaker I offer my students a unique perspective on language learning and am able to navigate them around the pitfalls that I experienced when I learned Spanish. I bring my experiences as a non-native speaker who worked and continues to work hard on fluency and cultural nuisances to my students allowing the language to seem attainable. However, some days, I need a reminder so thanks @beyonce #SpanishTeacher #blackTeachers #impostersyndrome #teachers #teachersofinstagram #sweetTea

I’d smash just for the story. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I don't have a problem with what she's wearing. That ass is crazy. And she's gorgeous.