I said yes before clicking into that thread and I’m not changing

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shoulda kept her real ass, next :camby:

Black people speak Spanish, you jew loving retard
Ok so she speaks Spanish so that means she’s Spanish right? Aight got you.:laff:
EDIT: Ok I see the thread is saying she’s a Spanish teacher meaning she teaches Spanish. I thought it meant she was Spanish herself. But you can still eat a dikk for all that aggressive shyt you on.:umad:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Ok so she speaks Spanish so that means she’s Spanish right? Aight got you.:laff:

You learned English, I'm assuming you're fluent too, people can do the same with other languages

Get this, there's certifications to teach foreign languages as well, been living under a rock?

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
Glad to see a sister teaching espanol. Nothing wrong with what she's wearing.
That BBL looks stupid as hell. It looks like she is wearing a diaper. That need for attention is fuccing these women up in the head. She messed up her body for no reason at all.

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
Her attire is not that different from the average teacher.

The problem is she got some cannons :whoo:

To those who have a problem with this, she would basically need to get a breast and ass reduction to alleviate your concerns.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
We are a failed nation
:what:What did she do wrong? She doesn’t have tight clothes on. All of those clothes were more than appropriate. Showed no skin..She wasn’t even twerking or nothing. Lol. She wasn’t turning around showing off for kids. It was just her in the video literally doing a 360 and it wasn’t unclassy .. You want her to get a ass reduction:wtf:that ass is a star, it’s gonna shine regardless :comeon: