Yakuza: Like a Dragon (PS4/PS5/XB1/XSX/PC)

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unsurprising to see this game sell like shyt, Sega picking M$ over their own fanbase on Playstation was some stupid shyt.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Switched to the dubs. Couldn't stand more than a few seconds of those god awful American accents. :huhldup:
Too used to the Japsnese voice actors.

Played Judgement and Fist of the north star ik english thou3gh since they were spin offs. They were pretty good.

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Beat the game p good overall

Tonally its great, story is good, characters are good

My only complaints are that because its turn based I really didn't get the same satisfaction beating bosses like I would in the other games. The fights with
Kiryu and Tendo were fun but would've been way more enjoyable as straight up brawls imo. Didnt even use special moves in the fight with Masato since it was the closest id get to a brawl.

Also that last dungeon wasn't as hard as people said it was :francis: maybe it's because I was properly leveled but the whole thing was p easy to me tbh.

One last thing
wish we got cameos from Akiyama or Haruka :to: was cool seeing Date-san at New Serena

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Gonna get back to this once I beat Trails In The Sky.

Beat the game p good overall

Tonally its great, story is good, characters are good

My only complaints are that because its turn based I really didn't get the same satisfaction beating bosses like I would in the other games. The fights with
Kiryu and Tendo were fun but would've been way more enjoyable as straight up brawls imo. Didnt even use special moves in the fight with Masato since it was the closest id get to a brawl.

Also that last dungeon wasn't as hard as people said it was :francis: maybe it's because I was properly leveled but the whole thing was p easy to me tbh.

One last thing
wish we got cameos from Akiyama or Haruka :to: was cool seeing Date-san at New Serena

This game is probably the easiest JRPG there is, since you can stock up on MP/HP at mostly anytime.

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Gonna get back to this once I beat Trails In The Sky.

This game is probably the easiest JRPG there is, since you can stock up on MP/HP at mostly anytime.
P much outside of one fight where I was underleveled wasn't really that hard

Once I was making millions id just stock up on every hp/mp item you could buy like you said :russ:

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Been hearing nothing but good things on this. Should I cop for the PS4?

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Been hearing nothing but good things on this. Should I cop for the PS4?
tenor.gif