Yakuza: Like a Dragon (PS4/PS5/XB1/XSX/PC)

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps

bytch nikka knows whats up, fairy boys in the comment section being fairy boys

"
About # 7
Thank you for your valuable feedback. I also feel your concern for comments. Thank you very much. Many harsh opinions have been received for this announcement, but I am grateful that I loved the old dragon series.
Continue"

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Have you played other Yakuzas? They've done this before. They always have side mission chains that are completely different from the main game. They have whole business sims, racing games, RTS and sports minigames as optional side missions.

This is probably one of them.
Ok but for the whole game?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Im copping on discount like I do all my games :ahh:. I been a fan of this series since the PS2 days and started buying/playing on the PS3, if they really switching up I'm still down :manny:. Everyone loved Persona 5, this is like a version of that set in the crime world

The dragon engine graphics look crazy good :whew:. City 3 times as large as Kamurocho :ohhh:. Ichiban getting some braids if we can alter his hairstyle :lolbron:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Kiryu or majima clones are the only things that are gonna save this series
Making a Nishiki clone a main character wow almost as bad as tanimura but I'm sure most people will be more mad about the turn based combat which looks boring

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Conflicted about this change :francis:

Sato did say if enough people are against it, then they would revert it back to the beat em up style in the next game after this plus the warning signs was when they said that they wanted to make sequels to Judgement by making that the main action styled game and the Yakuza series a turn based counter part from 7 and onwards :hubie:

But it's a Yakuza game made by RGG Studios so I'm most likely copping :pachaha:

Last edited: