Yakuza 0 is $5

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
The gameplay to me just felt mad dated and wonky. Playing a 3d beat em up style game but with no lock on or nothing. Half the time you are just swinging at air and yeah..the story goes from extremely fukking goofy to super serious drama. One minute you’re riding around the city go-karting dressed up as mario the next someone betrays you and you’re getting shot in the head and framed for murder.
There is button to lock on to the direction your enemy is facing. Typically its R1.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The gameplay to me just felt mad dated and wonky. Playing a 3d beat em up style game but with no lock on or nothing. Half the time you are just swinging at air and yeah..the story goes from extremely fukking goofy to super serious drama. One minute you’re riding around the city go-karting dressed up as mario the next someone betrays you and you’re getting shot in the head and framed for murder.

Yeah breh that's why people love these games.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kiryu-gaming-kazuma.gif

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
What are the deals on PSN?

On xbox Y0,1,2 are $3.99, Y3,4,5 remaster are $6.99 Y6 is $3.99 and Y7 is sub 20 but I forget the exact price.
And all of them are in Gamepass

All of that shyt was given away for free on PS+ years ago

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah breh it's a fukking Yakuza game. :what: