Yakuza 0 is $5

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
:mjlol:

seems like y’all are primarily in love with the story...gameplay always looked mediocre tho imo...tempted to say fukk it for just $5 tho although I would’ve preferred to get it for xbox
I love the story and gameplay :yeshrug:

fun beat em up brawlers with tons of cool moves, story is great and there's tons of side content. For $5 you literally cannot take an L on this

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

seems like y’all are primarily in love with the story...gameplay always looked mediocre tho imo...tempted to say fukk it for just $5 tho although I would’ve preferred to get it for xbox

I don't know if it lives up to the hype, but I know that when I played it with no hype it was tied with BOTW for my favorite game that year when it was all said and done.

The gameplay in 0 is actually the best of them all it's basically everything thing they learned up to that point put in a prequel.

Even if you play 0-2 that's enough for you to be like :ehh: I get it.

I'd actually suggest playing at least through 3 if you plan on playing like a dragon, it makes somethings make more sense. But it's not required at all.

Also I believe yak 0 is on gamepass as well as 1 and 2

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

ya I was just messing with dude re: his avi...$5 is a no-brainer...I’ve spent that on fast food that I didn’t even like and ended up tossing out...on the plus side the game might provide me with hours of fun...I no longer have gamepass or even gold for that matter on the XSX...so that’s not an option lol...I’ll probably breakdown and get GP if I can get a good deal but I barely played any games off it back when I copped it for $1 so I’m not looking to pay $15 a month...if I can somehow get a year subscription for around $60 then I’d do it...actually I think I have a 2 week trial code that came with the XSX and another one from the elite series 2...I’ll use those

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw the IGN review and can see why ppl like it just from the standpoint that you’ll easily get your money’s worth with all that there is to do in terms of side quests/activities...idk tho something about the look of the characters and some of the cutscenes I’ve seen just comes across as goofy tho...I saw one clip where dude picks up a motorcycle and is swinging the shyt casually like it’s a golf club lmao

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I saw the IGN review and can see why ppl like it just from the standpoint that you’ll easily get your money’s worth with all that there is to do in terms of side quests/activities...idk tho something about the look of the characters and some of the cutscenes I’ve seen just comes across as goofy tho...I saw one clip where dude picks up a motorcycle and is swinging the shyt casually like it’s a golf club lmao

The gameplay to me just felt mad dated and wonky. Playing a 3d beat em up style game but with no lock on or nothing. Half the time you are just swinging at air and yeah..the story goes from extremely fukking goofy to super serious drama. One minute you’re riding around the city go-karting dressed up as mario the next someone betrays you and you’re getting shot in the head and framed for murder.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
if you gotta be talked and persuaded into playing it don't bother

these games are the types you know from just looking at it if you'll like them or not

if you like japanese crime story shyt with over-the-top anime fights and cool minigames check it out, if not keep it moving