Ya remember in the mid/late 00s when the 360 wave game was at its peak & intense and competitive

Daps
Reppin
None of your business
Hell no, it was alot of dusty non good hair having nikkas with a brush in they hand at all times like an iphone and soggy ass wave caps galore, nikkas had them shyts on like 12 hours a day

See when you have good hair, all you gotta do is brush with just a little grease and no filthy ass non washed greasy ass rag necessary, thank god that whole style went away

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
When your hair just naturally wavy >>>>>>
giphy.gif
i had a friend who struggled to get 360 waves. and mine were just there :mjlol:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't even realize I had naturally wavy hair until I stopped fuccin with it...my barber actually put me on game cuz he probably saw my hair texture up close...he was like "just put some water on it and brush it" :russ:
Same. I used to go hard with the different greases & brushes & making sure I sleep in my durag. Now I just run some water through it during my morning shower & where a durag for a few minutes, my shyt stays extra wavy from AM to PM :wow:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Same. I used to go hard with the different greases & brushes & making sure I sleep in my durag. Now I just run some water through it during my morning shower & where a durag for a few minutes, my shyt stays extra wavy from AM to PM :wow:
i was committed to the durags. more durags than deadpool had guns. i just gotta wait for my hair to grow back. i

Ness

Banned
Daps
I dont think it cuz yall hair is suddenly naturally wavy lol, prolly jus the waves pattern has pretty much been permanantly set in yall hair from past wavin

I was gettin em w/o tryin as well even after i retired from the game but I aint rly want them so I had to actually try to get em out by gettin cut very low and agaisnt the grain jus a few times.

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think it cuz yall hair is suddenly naturally wavy lol, prolly jus the waves pattern has pretty much been permanantly set in yall hair from past wavin

I was gettin em w/o tryin as well even after i retired from the game but I aint rly want them so I had to actually try to get em out by gettin cut very low and agaisnt the grain jus a few times.
True, that might be it. But even back when I was deeper in the wave game, my waves were the best when I was just using water. I put some coconut oil & shyt in my hair now to keep it healthy, but my shyts cool without it
the nostalgic sound of a stiff brush raking someones head over and over :ahh:
back when I was trying to be a stud, I attempted it
shyt gave me headaches
:wtf: