Xzibit Jabs Frank Ocean On Twitter.... Xzibit's Twitter Account Erups!

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
While the overwhelming response to Frank Ocean coming out has been positive, with many artists saying they would like to work with the singer there are still some people who refuse to accept his lifestyle. You can count West Coast rapper Xzbit as one of those who won't be working with Frank anytime soon.

X to the Z is about to drop his new album Napalm. When asked by a fan if he planned on working with Frank, X replied "pause."

The use of the word "pause" is slang to negate the homosexual connotation of a comment.

One poser on twitter said:
"@Ganzobean: @xzibit Are you really that homophobic? Really? I might have just lost respect for you.. Yup definitely did. It's 2012, grow up."

ad999__xzibit3.PNG

Daps
Reppin
NULL
why don't these rappers realize that they can't be anything but positive on the net? the second you upset people you are getting destroyed, which ultimately makes you look terrible. on the net a f*cking nobody from Bumblef*ck Wyoming is your equal, he can type wild disrespectful sh!t to you and clown you safely from his moms crib and you just gotta eat it, lol. smh @ this n!gga prodigy telling somebody to show they face and get at him in real life, :russ::russ::russ:, it's not going to happen. i guarantee Xzibit has been called a "b!tch" and a "f@ggot" and told to "suck my d!ck" at least a thousand times via the net since he did this, lol.

that *pause* was f*ckin hilarious and doesn't need an apology