Xtrabytes (XBY) will make bitcoin and ethereum obsolete

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Buying XBY (XtraBYtes) at these prices is the equivalent of buying ethereum when it was $2.51. Math below.

Xby market cap is 243 mil

Eth got a supply of 96900000
96900000 x 2.51 is 243 mil market cap

If it does what I think it can, I do believe xby can one day touch and go beyond $5 , $50, $150, $500

Current price is .56 on XBY

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Buying XBY (XtraBYtes) at these prices is the equivalent of buying ethereum when it was $2.51. Math below.

If it does what I think it can, I do believe xby can one day touch and go beyond $5 , $50, $150, $500

Quick question can I trade ETH for BTC to buy XBY on cryptopia without any of it being deducted like it will be a straight conversion??? :jbhmm:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Link to a crash course on buying XBY? I buy my alts on Binance.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
10,000 transactions per second - it's quick
Visa does 2000 tps
Btc does 10

any language can be used to program on it (unlike ETH) - it's open
masternode lockup happening soon - far less coins in circulation after that

if the patent pending is granted, this will be the game changing moment that all eyes will be on XBY. That will allow the code to be publicly viewable and then the rumours of this being a "scam coin" can be finally extinguished

If you bought when I first posted this congrats, u doubled ur money
If you bought in the chat when I alerted, u quadrupled :salute:
Where is the chat

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Quick question can I trade ETH for BTC to buy XBY on cryptopia without any of it being deducted like it will be a straight conversion??? :jbhmm:

I'm trying to figure out how to buy xby w/litecoin, cryptopia won't let me, so is there a way to transfer litecoin to bitcoin on there?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm trying to figure out how to buy xby w/litecoin, cryptopia won't let me, so is there a way to transfer litecoin to bitcoin on there?

If anything you buy literal Bitcoin with the litecoin you have then buy xby... Anything else they won't take. There should be an actual trading section. Or find a site that with convert litecoin to Bitcoin with no fees like gdax and then go from there

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anything you buy literal Bitcoin with the litecoin you have then buy xby... Anything else they won't take. There should be an actual trading section. Or find a site that with convert litecoin to Bitcoin with no fees like gdax and then go from there

You can't use eth?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
The XTRABYTES Testnet 3 of the X-CITE Client has Officially Started - Anyone can Participate or Witness the Action — Steemit

Our team has been hard at work on X-CITE. Yes, that’s right, X-CITE - the decentralized XTRABYTES platform that will host our exchange, our multifaceted modules and multiple other functionalities. You can get an early taste of our first prototype by downloading test versions for Windows and for Android

In the next few weeks we will be making massive improvements to the functionalities of the client, so stay tuned throughout the process! The client will be updated occasionally, so you will need to re-download the latest version.

The X-CITE client will not be connected to any blockchain just yet – this is just a prototype to give you a hint of what is to come and show there is a lot of work going on behind the scenes. The X-CHAT module has its first integrated prototype in the client and should be functional.

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
The XTRABYTES Testnet 3 of the X-CITE Client has Officially Started - Anyone can Participate or Witness the Action — Steemit

Our team has been hard at work on X-CITE. Yes, that’s right, X-CITE - the decentralized XTRABYTES platform that will host our exchange, our multifaceted modules and multiple other functionalities. You can get an early taste of our first prototype by downloading test versions for Windows and for Android

In the next few weeks we will be making massive improvements to the functionalities of the client, so stay tuned throughout the process! The client will be updated occasionally, so you will need to re-download the latest version.

The X-CITE client will not be connected to any blockchain just yet – this is just a prototype to give you a hint of what is to come and show there is a lot of work going on behind the scenes. The X-CHAT module has its first integrated prototype in the client and should be functional.

How do you see the projections playing out for XBY?