Xtrabytes (XBY) will make bitcoin and ethereum obsolete

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
BTC.

never been on cryptopia, so a easy step tutorial would be nice to buy on there please
OK. So if you have already transferred your BTC in your BTC cryptopia wallet, then :
- hover "Exchange", then click on "Markets" in the drop down menu
- if you want to buy a coin, let's say XBY, either you search "XBY" in the search field in the top left or you click it directly in the Market Summary.
- then, on the market page, you'll have the chart display. You can click on the tabs to switch to OrderBook or to see the Distribution
- below, you have several tables : the Buy/Sell tables, the Orders tables, the Market History, your personal tables
--- first one allows you to buy or sell by entering an amounf of coins you wish to buy and by setting a price at which you'd like to buy. The product of both + the transaction fee give s you the total amount that will be subtract from (if you buy) or add to (if you sell) your BTC balance. You can see your balances by hovering on the bold B next to your account button on the top right of the screen.
--- second is the Orders table i nwhich you can see all the orders. Those are graphically displayed in the OrderBook above if you click on that tab.
--- third is the History of the market, ie all the transactions (sells and buys) that have happened till date
--- finally, when you will have made some transactions, you will be able to see your open orders (orders yet to be filled) and your history in that market.

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
OK. So if you have already transferred your BTC in your BTC cryptopia wallet, then :
- if you want to buy a coin, let's say XBY, either you search "XBY" in the search field in the top left or you click it directly in the Market Summary.
- then, on the market page, you'll have the chart display. You can click on the tabs to switch to OrderBook or to see the Distribution
- below, you have several tables : the Buy/Sell tables, the Orders tables, the Market History, your personal tables
--- first one allows you to buy or sell by entering an amounf of coins you wish to buy and by setting a price at which you'd like to buy. The product of both + the transaction fee give s you the total amount that will be subtract from (if you buy) or add to (if you sell) your BTC balance. You can see your balances by hovering on the bold B next to your account button on the top right of the screen.
--- second is the Orders table i nwhich you can see all the orders. Those are graphically displayed in the OrderBook above if you click on that tab.
--- third is the History of the market, ie all the transactions (sells and buys) that have happened till date
--- finally, when you will have made some transactions, you will be able to see your open orders (orders yet to be filled) and your history in that market.

daps breh, appreciate it.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

@Malta have u been able to withdraw?

im downloading wallet now. it won't let me withdraw coins

Unfortunately we are unable to process your withdrawal at this time.

Reason: Wallet Update required to v1.3.0.0 : Releases · borzalom/XtraBYtes · GitHub Transaction Fee will be lowered from 50 XBY to 1 XBY starting at block 365.000

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
@Malta have u been able to withdraw?

im downloading wallet now. it won't let me withdraw coins

Unfortunately we are unable to process your withdrawal at this time.

Reason: Wallet Update required to v1.3.0.0 : Releases · borzalom/XtraBYtes · GitHub Transaction Fee will be lowered from 50 XBY to 1 XBY starting at block 365.000
wait for the fee to be lowered

Borat

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
b!tch ass nikka could at least say no to the group invite

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
anyone know where on cryptopia i can move litecoin to bitcoin so i can buy more? It's not letting me buy with litecoin

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
TESTNET #3 READY to ROLL

We are happy to announce that our 3rd TESTNET will begin in a short while. Initial testing and distribution is complete and our team has set up a few tools to assist the community.

Everyone on the list will receive an email from our system and this will give you some instructions to get started.

More work is continuing in the background to bring more of our testing tools online, so we will see a transformation taking place during the first few days of TESTNET.

Please be sure to follow instructions carefully and completely to ensure a trouble free setup at your end.

Thank you all for your patience and thank you to all the team members who have been involved in preparation of what I believe will be the most exciting TESTNET to date!

CCRevolution

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
A brief explanation of XtraBytes new module system. — Steemit

XtraBYtes, the only coin currently working towards building a PoSign technology network, released an update regarding its modules. What does this all mean though? Today, we will break down all of the features of this coin into terms we can understand in a non technical manner.

So first, and most importantly, XtraBYtes’ developer Zoltan Szabo, aka Borzalom, is working on the PoSign, or Proof of Signature concept on the XtraBYtes platform. This is a specialty in both work and theory, and separates itself from other coins by being able to actually sign off inside of the VITALS (Virtual Information Transmissions Aligning STaTiCs, STaTiCs standing for Services, Transactions and Trusted in Control) network, verifying that each signature to the blockchain is trusted and secure; and does not use the currently popular proof of work and proof of stake concepts, which, when finished, should be revolutionary in the blockchain space; as it's the only coin of its kind to currently do this.

The XtraBYtes network itself does all the heavy lifting, and makes sure that with each transaction to the STaTiC nodes, that it signs and secures to the trusted STaTiC nodes only; making it not only one of the most secure blockchains that will be available, but it will also help with both data storage and those seeking to build on its platform and use that storage, and ensures security for future users of both the XtraBYtes platform and any hosted applications on the XtraBYtes platform that would use the network to both develop and function on. Basically, think of it in the terms of a giant, decentralized hard drive for applications and storage.

The STaTiC nodes talk with each other on the XtraBYtes platform, and owners of the STaTiC nodes receive rewards for both services being used on the blockchain, transactions on the network, and transaction fees that occur – which gives STaTiC node holders a great reason to hold and not “break” their STaTiC nodes! Each STaTiC node is the same, and sees the same transactions and each block is equally visible by the network. Now, if a STaTiC node were to become violated (hack, glitch, etc), the network would blacklist it and continue signing only blocks that were valid.

Skipping a bit ahead as I don’t want to get too bogged down in the initial structure of the platform as that has been already been explained in great length on their ANN, CCRevolution, one of the two founders of this extraordinary platform, has recently released news about upcoming modules. What do they do? The short answer is that an XtraBYtes module allows developers themselves to connect to the XtraBYtes platform and build both new and link existing applications on the platform.

Think of it kind of like the Apple Store, but for programmers to be able to build their platforms on top of a secure, nearly impenetrable blockchain and in the same breadth, once the modules are online, developers will be able to interlink their programs and applications, allowing for cross use platform usage as well. This, as CCRevolution says on their ANN, is the “use case” of the program.

When the platform comes to life in a few more weeks (my best guess), and it delivers as promised, we could very well see ICOs that may offer larger initial investments over time, without any risk of the network or websites crashing as we’ve seen in many other blockchains. It would also solve the issue of hacking, as the developers say that they are consistently testing and updating the platform to ensure the highest security; hopefully creating a new confidence in ICO investors.