Xmen TAS: Beast spending season 1 in jail unappreciation

Daps
I remember being little looking at the TV like :dahell: every time they showed this furry nikka in lock up

This dude literally could have broke out any time he wanted to

His ppl was dying on the outside and he was content to stay in jail forever :aicmon:

Magneto offered to break him out and so did Gambit and Rogue and every time he would :whoa:

:scusthov: I hate cowards. Especially furry cowards.

XMen122.jpg

beast-reading-jail.jpeg

xmen09.jpg

latest

:what:

This fool was an uncle Tom

Uncle beast

XMen071.jpg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Beast was one of them let's talk this through, let's demonstrate outside the building type nikkas. But it was falling on deaf ears. Magneto one of these you had your chance, we done talkin, time for action :birdman: brehs

X-Men the GOAT comic series for me cause of the civil rights ties.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:mjlol: Idk why this thread got me thinking about Beast being in the yard lifting weights and crossing nikkas on the court
Dude doin single grip bench press 600lb x40 reps but too passive to leave jail...smh...

Idk about uncle Tom cause he wasn't selling out his peoples or nothing but he was a weak ass bytch for real

Chef

All Star
Daps
Beast was one of them let's talk this through, let's demonstrate outside the building type nikkas. But it was falling on deaf ears. Magneto one of these you had your chance, we done talkin, time for action :birdman: brehs

X-Men the GOAT comic series for me cause of the civil rights ties.

This is why I hooked on to X-Men as a youth. My teacher broke it down to us social studies class about civil rights leader and explained the whole Magneto/Malcom X & Prof. X/MLK analogy. I was in class :jbhmm::dwillhuh::gladbron:. I paid attention every day after that. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beast shoulda been right there with them when they bodied all of those sentinels at the end of the first ep two-parter... :wow:
Starting at 18:05

I can see why he'd rather stay behind bars though.
After getting into the comics, I find it hard to not be bummed watching the cartoon at times... I miss having Nightcrawler on the main squad :to:
Cyclops is way more of a boss in the comics too :birdman:
(...most of the time :whoa: )

But it was still a dope series, and The civil rights parallels make them the GOAT Marvel superteam in my eyes.
Another X-men cartoon would be fire. Imagine a kids' show dealing with a Trayvon Martin-esque situation on some #MutantLivesMatter type of stuff :salute:

It's a shame Disney's so set on burying the X-men because of the movie rights :snoop: